Same stats on 2 PC

• Treizee
      Treizee
      Black
      hello i would like to ask if there is any possiblity to have statistics from PT4 on 2 computers same example:
      i play poker with PT4 on PC
      but today i played poker on my notebook without any stats
      and as i excepted today when i again launched my PT4 on PC my hands from notebook werent there

i know there is one way to copy paste them from notebook to PC but it takes long especially if i want to do it everyday
      is there any other option for someone who wants to play on 2 different machines?
  • 2 replies
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Hi,

It's possible if you setup your PT4 on your laptop to connect to the "main" database running on your PC, instead of the one running on your laptop.

(Change "localhost" with your PC's address on your laptop. Should be the same in PT4.)

Unfortunately I don't have the exact steps as to how it is done as I never did it myself, but this should get you started. Try searching for "pokertracker remote database" or just simply post in their forum.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      exact steps? change localhost to PC IP address. press connect.

but seriously, both computers should see each other in LAN, AND PC should be turned on every time you want to use that DB

ofc you have to have seperate PT4 on laptop too.