Neteller is a f****** joke.

• vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      I've sent them three emails telling them that I can't provide a proof of adress. They always answered "in order to verify your adress you need to send us a copy of this or that".

I even wrote DONT GIVE ME AN AUTOMATIC ANSWER in the first sentence, yet they did it

fucking unbelievable.
  • 23 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi vmarqui,

i will move this to the Neteller forum where i will ask if we can get some assistance.

can you explain in more detail the problem you are having?

i understand your frustration, i hate getting automated responses too. but right now, i'm not really sure how you can get around not providing one of the requirements for using their service, but maybe there are ways to resolve the issue.

regards,
      wendy
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      basically, I'm pretty young and I live at my parents. Therefore, I don't pay taxes, don't have a driving license, etc. I've mailed this to them a million times and they still answer "in order to prove your adress, you must send us blah blah blah". I always get the same fucking response!
    • KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Proof of address is on your license.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      First of all, calm down.
      You have to understand, that you MUST prove that you are who you say you are and that you live where you say you live. This is for obvious security reasons. You cannot escape that. No one ever did, no one ever will.

All you need to do is send a document with your name and your address on it, almost any document will do it. An ID card, a check or passport, etc. There must be one.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tarhonya
      First of all, calm down.
      You have to understand, that you MUST prove that you are who you say you are and that you live where you say you live. This is for obvious security reasons. You cannot escape that. No one ever did, no one ever will.

All you need to do is send a document with your name and your address on it, almost any document will do it. An ID card, a check or passport, etc. There must be one.
      they dont accept ID cards. i understand that they must check everything is legit, that's not what i'm complaining about. it's their support system I'm complaining about.
    • kolonel71
      kolonel71
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vmarqui
      basically, I'm pretty young and I live at my parents. Therefore, I don't pay taxes, don't have a driving license, etc. I've mailed this to them a million times and they still answer "in order to prove your adress, you must send us blah blah blah". I always get the same fucking response!
      Originally posted by KozakFB
      Proof of address is on your license.
    • martinstids
      martinstids
      Bronze
      neteller is a fck joke, i totally agree. cant verify my acc for ages coz damn adress... what to do if all bills are electronic?
    • Heave112
      Heave112
      Bronze
      Use moneybookers , nettellers is trash!!!!!!!!!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vmarqui,

I've asked Natalia to come look at your case and see if we can be any assistance.

Ingrid
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi All,

First of all vmarqui you'd have to send me your NETELLER ID so I can check with them how in other way we could verify your address. Please provide me also with your current mobile phone.

If you play poker I'm sure you're already 18 and therefore you possess an ID card. Every ID card has address on it. Can you not use your ID card?

And @KozakFB and @kolonel71

vmarqui said he doesn't have driving licence ;)

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MissNatalia
      Hi All,

First of all vmarqui you'd have to send me your NETELLER ID so I can check with them how in other way we could verify your address. Please provide me also with your current mobile phone.

If you play poker I'm sure you're already 18 and therefore you possess an ID card. Every ID card has address on it. Can you not use your ID card?

And @KozakFB and @kolonel71

vmarqui said he doesn't have driving licence ;)

Best Regards,
      Natalia
      I do have ID cards, passports, etc.

account ID is 456123670954

mi phone is 0541145843166
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      just make a color print of ur electronic bill. take a picture and send it to them :) trust me it will work.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      just make a color print of ur electronic bill. take a picture and send it to them :) trust me it will work.
      yeah, that's a good idea actually. thanks
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      First of all, calm down.

they dont accept ID cards. i understand that they must check everything is legit, that's not what i'm complaining about. it's their support system I'm complaining about.
      dont u use mobile phn or internet? is it on ur name? or any kind of bill that come to ur address and to ur name ? may be ur bill is electronic... then print it and send them a color picture... they accept pictures than scanned documents so try take picture and send them what ever documents u have .. hope it will help u ....
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pieal
      yeah, that's a good idea actually. thanks
      worked for me... same document they didnt accepted the original copy!! bt they accepted the picture of printed copy!! lol
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      wow this is way too much.

i finally got answered. they asked me to fill a form for them to call me (which i did around five times). I did. they didn't call. what a surprise. so i called them. they guy who picked the phone hadn't the slightest clue of what i was talking about. after explaining that i needed to verify my adress, he told me he's gonna send me a mail explaining what i can do.

i got the same fucking autoresponse email.

it seems like these guys really want to lose costumers.
    • Tarhonya
      Tarhonya
      Bronze
      Wow. I don't have neteller nor MB, but I was just planning to get neteller next week, but I might have changed my mind. :f_frown:
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      Wow. I don't have neteller nor MB, but I was just planning to get neteller next week, but I might have changed my mind. :f_frown:
      yeah, don't. go for MB.
    • vmarqui
      vmarqui
      Bronze
      do you guys know anyone from neteller to add on skype?