This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KTo called 3bet - NL10 6max

• bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      The 3 better was 47/40/18.2 (vp/pf/3b) but tiny sample of 30 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.30)
      BB ($26.02)
      UTG ($10.15)
      UTG+1 ($11.16)
      CO ($8.18)
      Hero ($9.95)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: K:heart:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BB raises to $1.30, fold, Hero calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.75) 4:heart: K:diamond: 2:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.75) 4:heart: K:diamond: 2:diamond: 6:heart:

BB bets $2, Hero calls $2

RIVER ($6.75) 4:heart: K:diamond: 2:diamond: 6:heart: 2:club:

BB bets $22.72 (AI), Hero calls $6.65 (AI)

I guess the call of the 3bet is loose but I just looked at his stats and that I was iso-ing a fish and figured he was loose. After the flop check/check I figure he cant really rep anything so I think call down is standard?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello bradomurder,

Preflop: Well, what do you think who's play is better? Yours or his 3bet? I would say the Call of your is "fishy" not his play.

As played
      Postflop: I would just Bet myself right on the flop and protect my hand. :) If you called it preflop then you also must have some reason behind it and there is no way you can fold it vs him with TP. :D You made a huge mistake already preflop. But now again, you just beat bluff most likely and wouldn't be surprised if he comes up with something like KX/AA even here.

Best Regards.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      I wasn't saying the 3better was the fish, I was iso-raising a fish who open-limped ahead which is why I thought he'd be 3betting a wide range.

Do you really think he'd check Kx or AA on the flop?

BTW what is your calling range pre in this spot? given the guys very laggy stats
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Do you really think he'd check Kx or AA on the flop?

Yes, just take a look similar situation with nuts how a guy plays it:
      Getting value with a flush from the flop.

BTW what is your calling range pre in this spot? given the guys very laggy stats

Only traps like KK/AA, otherwise easy fold while we just have 30 hands on him.