This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Saving FPP's

• 92 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I always use them, but I wish I could also save them. I have 885 atm!!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Only 475 here :(

Race on! :D
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      ill give it a go , cant imagine it lasting too long though lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      I'm planning on saving all my FPP's untill the years end. So its almost like a Christmas Poker Bonus :D

Has anyone ever done this? I'm so tempted to use them on some sats :(
      Tried it! New Years Resolution and all!

0 FPPs by January 31st 2012

:facepalm:
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      So much selfdenial ITT. Those points are there to be spent!
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I'll always save them until I have 250000, then buy the 4k bonus :)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I'm really hoping to have the discipline to save mine this year.. 4k bonus is doable in a year for me.

It's also like a reserve bank roll. playing satellites at a 35% win rate or so to make emergency cash. I rebuilt my roll with them last time.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Is that the best option if you want the max value out of your points?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      @Gary, Good old NYR's :D You will never be able to get mass FPP's anyway. Stars has it in for you :P

Hopefully the RNG will be more forgiving next month!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Got about 80k atm, waiting for price drop of cadooz because they have the best fpp/$ ratio after the supernova deals (but I dont have sn)
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      :rage: :(

I think i will never get so much points.

I allways play the 235 Sats to sunday storm, but never cashed. :rage:

Mostly out by a bad beat.

But by now I will keep them too. Let's see, how much I can make this year. I think 1k. :D
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      This is probably a stupid question thats been answered many times, but for someone playing micros that doesnt make many fpps, are FPP satellites the best value for money? I usually buy the $50 silver bonuses but im sure ther must a better way.
      $4k SN bonus is a bit out of reach for me :(
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

There are no stupid question, only stupid answers. ;)

I think, the satellites are the best way to “change” your FPPs into $. If you do not want to play SNGs, you cann sell them here inside the forum. Or you contact me and I will buy them. :)

OK, you need a little bit of luck to get the $11, but most times you will get more then the 1,6 Cent/FPP. You get 4,7 Cent/FPP at the sats, that means, you only need to come itm every ~4th time to get a better $/FPP rate.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

I think, the satellites are the best way to “change” your FPPs into $. If you do not want to play SNGs, you cann sell them here inside the forum. Or you contact me and I will buy them. :)

OK, you need a little bit of luck to get the $11, but most times you will get more then the 1,6 Cent/FPP. You get 4,7 Cent/FPP at the sats, that means, you only need to come itm every ~4th time to get a better $/FPP rate.
      100% correct and thank you Silicernium :heart:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      Thanks silicernium for the fast reply :) i have read a bit about exchanging FPPs to tournament $ but wasn't sure i understood completely. Ill look into it when i get some free time ( im on my phone ATM) do you mind if i contact you if i have any questions?
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Thanks silicernium for the fast reply :) i have read a bit about exchanging FPPs to tournament $ but wasn't sure i understood completely. Ill look into it when i get some free time ( im on my phone ATM) do you mind if i contact you if i have any questions?
      Hallo!

Do not hesitate to ask your questions. If you want inside the forum or you can also add me as a friend at the com tool.

It is your decision. :)
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Interesting. I read about it quick and still confused. I don't think I'll reach supernova this year but have almost 80k FPP to spend.

I see the tourny tickets here: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=online-tournaments

So lets say I buy the $11 sunday storm, how do I make this into tournament $ and trade it? What items in the Stars store are actually tournament $ which are tradeable?

I also read this:
      Note: tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket must be used by the buyer to play in the designated event. If you register and then unregister from a target tournament, your ticket will be returned; you will not receive Tournament Dollars (T$).
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      Hallo!

Interesting. I read about it quick and still confused. I don't think I'll reach supernova this year but have almost 80k FPP to spend.

I see the tourny tickets here: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=online-tournaments

So lets say I buy the $11 sunday storm, how do I make this into tournament $ and trade it? What items in the Stars store are actually tournament $ which are tradeable?

I also read this:
      Note: tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket must be used by the buyer to play in the designated event. If you register and then unregister from a target tournament, your ticket will be returned; you will not receive Tournament Dollars (T$).
      Hallo!

I do not speak about the tickets you can buy in the shop.

Inside the stars software you have the following way: SNGs/satellites/FPP or nearly like this.
      There you have the chance to get for 235FPP a ticket to the Sunday storm. You have to play a hyper 6max SNG and the first two gets a ticket. With this ticket you can unregister from the tourney and you will get T$.
      Another option is, if you register to a SNG with 20 Players for 210FPP. In this case the first 6 will get a ticket.