Saving FPP's

• 92 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I always use them, but I wish I could also save them. I have 885 atm!!
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Only 475 here :(

Race on! :D
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      ill give it a go , cant imagine it lasting too long though lol
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness
      I'm planning on saving all my FPP's untill the years end. So its almost like a Christmas Poker Bonus :D

Has anyone ever done this? I'm so tempted to use them on some sats :(
      Tried it! New Years Resolution and all!

0 FPPs by January 31st 2012

:facepalm:
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      So much selfdenial ITT. Those points are there to be spent!
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I'll always save them until I have 250000, then buy the 4k bonus :)
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I'm really hoping to have the discipline to save mine this year.. 4k bonus is doable in a year for me.

It's also like a reserve bank roll. playing satellites at a 35% win rate or so to make emergency cash. I rebuilt my roll with them last time.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Is that the best option if you want the max value out of your points?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      @Gary, Good old NYR's :D You will never be able to get mass FPP's anyway. Stars has it in for you :P

Hopefully the RNG will be more forgiving next month!
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Got about 80k atm, waiting for price drop of cadooz because they have the best fpp/$ ratio after the supernova deals (but I dont have sn)
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Anssi
      :rage: :(

I think i will never get so much points.

I allways play the 235 Sats to sunday storm, but never cashed. :rage:

Mostly out by a bad beat.

But by now I will keep them too. Let's see, how much I can make this year. I think 1k. :D
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      This is probably a stupid question thats been answered many times, but for someone playing micros that doesnt make many fpps, are FPP satellites the best value for money? I usually buy the $50 silver bonuses but im sure ther must a better way.
      $4k SN bonus is a bit out of reach for me :(
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

There are no stupid question, only stupid answers. ;)

I think, the satellites are the best way to “change” your FPPs into $. If you do not want to play SNGs, you cann sell them here inside the forum. Or you contact me and I will buy them. :)

OK, you need a little bit of luck to get the $11, but most times you will get more then the 1,6 Cent/FPP. You get 4,7 Cent/FPP at the sats, that means, you only need to come itm every ~4th time to get a better $/FPP rate.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Silicernium
      Hallo!

I think, the satellites are the best way to “change” your FPPs into $. If you do not want to play SNGs, you cann sell them here inside the forum. Or you contact me and I will buy them. :)

OK, you need a little bit of luck to get the $11, but most times you will get more then the 1,6 Cent/FPP. You get 4,7 Cent/FPP at the sats, that means, you only need to come itm every ~4th time to get a better $/FPP rate.
      100% correct and thank you Silicernium :heart:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Thanks silicernium for the fast reply :) i have read a bit about exchanging FPPs to tournament $ but wasn't sure i understood completely. Ill look into it when i get some free time ( im on my phone ATM) do you mind if i contact you if i have any questions?
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Thanks silicernium for the fast reply :) i have read a bit about exchanging FPPs to tournament $ but wasn't sure i understood completely. Ill look into it when i get some free time ( im on my phone ATM) do you mind if i contact you if i have any questions?
      Hallo!

Do not hesitate to ask your questions. If you want inside the forum or you can also add me as a friend at the com tool.

It is your decision. :)
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Interesting. I read about it quick and still confused. I don't think I'll reach supernova this year but have almost 80k FPP to spend.

I see the tourny tickets here: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=online-tournaments

So lets say I buy the $11 sunday storm, how do I make this into tournament $ and trade it? What items in the Stars store are actually tournament $ which are tradeable?

I also read this:
      Note: tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket must be used by the buyer to play in the designated event. If you register and then unregister from a target tournament, your ticket will be returned; you will not receive Tournament Dollars (T$).
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ragney
      Hallo!

Interesting. I read about it quick and still confused. I don't think I'll reach supernova this year but have almost 80k FPP to spend.

I see the tourny tickets here: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/store/?cat=online-tournaments

So lets say I buy the $11 sunday storm, how do I make this into tournament $ and trade it? What items in the Stars store are actually tournament $ which are tradeable?

I also read this:
      Note: tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. This ticket must be used by the buyer to play in the designated event. If you register and then unregister from a target tournament, your ticket will be returned; you will not receive Tournament Dollars (T$).
      Hallo!

I do not speak about the tickets you can buy in the shop.

Inside the stars software you have the following way: SNGs/satellites/FPP or nearly like this.
      There you have the chance to get for 235FPP a ticket to the Sunday storm. You have to play a hyper 6max SNG and the first two gets a ticket. With this ticket you can unregister from the tourney and you will get T$.
      Another option is, if you register to a SNG with 20 Players for 210FPP. In this case the first 6 will get a ticket.