BTN: $19.70
      Hero (SB): $20.00
      BB: $16.94
      UTG: $10.00
      UTG+1: $10.90
      MP: $19.18

Hero posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has Q:spade: J:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $0.20, fold, fold, Hero raises to $1.00, fold, MP+1 calls $0.80

Flop: ($2.20, 2 players) 5:club: T:heart: T:diamond:
      Hero checks, MP+1 checks

Turn: ($2.20, 2 players) 9:heart:
      Hero bets $1.65, MP+1 calls $1.65

River: ($5.50, 2 players) 4:spade:
      Hero checks, MP+1 checks

is it worth to try this pot on the turn?
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      sry, opened it before I remembed my post :D
      anyway prefer c-betting flop to force out Ax hands and also you have so many options betting on the turn as bluff, every 8,9, K would give you extra equity and A is also nice scary card+ I don´t see how you can c/c really that flop.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      paired flop is nightmare for me and completely I don't know what to do :(
      the decision is harder for me because we are OOP yea I need some help with this kind of boards...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

You have a lot of outs here, including some backdoors SDs and of course overcards. So I'd either 2barrel here or decide on the board maybe even 3barrel or Check it through. Do you think you are capable of making Ace high even to fold there on turn? Especially if he Checked the flop then most likely he will Check also turn behind.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Yea my bet on the turn was some kind of misunderstanding and it would be very hard to fold any hand...

but idea cbet flop and 2ndBarrel looks great...
      So player like him would be honest with us, I don't think so he is able to call with broadways because probably he will play fit or fold on this kind of board... according to his FtCB=61% so when he calls he will hold probably PP and on any kind of scary card turn we can easily 2nd barreling :) am I right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Yea my bet on the turn was some kind of misunderstanding and it would be very hard to fold any hand...

but idea cbet flop and 2ndBarrel looks great...
      So player like him would be honest with us, I don't think so he is able to call with broadways because probably he will play fit or fold on this kind of board... according to his FtCB=61% so when he calls he will hold probably PP and on any kind of scary card turn we can easily 2nd barreling :) am I right?
      Not only scary cards but also draws, so a lot of cards which you can 2nd barrel.