$11.07
      BU:
      $12.38
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $10.12

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      Hero raises to $0.40, 4 folds, BB raises to $1.10, Hero calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.25) T, Q, 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $1.07, Hero raises to $2.50, BB calls $1.43.

Turn: ($7.25) K (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($7.25) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.50, Hero calls $3.50.

Final Pot: $14.25.

Villain 37/33 3bet16.7 af4.0 cbet100% ftcbet100% 77hands

Regarding the guys 3bet range i though he could have pretty much everything... he donks and i raised him trying to get value from FD,Straight draws or some random Qx hands... when i see him call my alarms should have started buzzing still... when he checks the turn i though that he simply missed his draw but the pot was already too big for me to try and steal it,and the K was a really bad card...

on river i though that if he had a really good hand made no sense to check the turn... so i decide to make a hero call... is it way out of line?( because on my review it totally is)

What about on flop,raising was too much?I tried to get some info on his hand
  • 2 replies
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      I would fold it preflop. His 3bet stat is kind of high but your sample isn't that big and also most of those are likely blind vs steal or button vs CO situations. You already represent a pretty strong range by raising from UTG so i doubt he's 3betting you that light.

As played i'm most likely calling the flop once to re-evaluate. You don't achieve much with such a small raise there, draws will continue, overpairs will continue, etc. All you might make fold are bluffs (overcards, pure bluffs) and underpairs, which you beat anyway. Also you have to bet the turn afterwards otherwise you have no idea where you stand on the river. If you decide to give up on the turn (you think you're beat), then don't call the river because you're still behind anything that was ahead of you on the turn.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: You don't even know that much the opponent and he is 3betting against UTG here. :) Seems like a standard fold for me.

As played
      Postflop: Nah, don't really like your line, not a spot where to hero-call. What do you beat there? :)

Best Regards.