Titan FL .25/.5 stats are shown incorrectly

• Krea77
      Awesome looking software but I'm afraid its quite useless at least to me when playing FL .25/.5 in Titan. I have been importing hands every time after I finished a session for ~2 weeks now and the values shown by elephant are just plain incorrect every time. Couple of examples:

Yesterday I played 337 hands on 4 different tables with profit of 9.49$ according to Titan clients own history
      1. when I imported the hands to elephant it states on overview tab that I played 332 hands, and in analyze tab 333 hands. So, both amounts are incorrect and the amount isn't even same inside the software
      2. While Titan says that my profit was 9.49$ (which is correct BTW), overview tab in Elephant shows $ overall as 21,79$, and analyze tab shows it as 22,14$. These are not even nearly correct even when taking away the $7,13 of rake I paid. Naturally also the graphs in overview tab are showing false data. This all makes my poker skills look quite a lot better than they actually are :p
      3. Analyze tab shows amount of big blinds as 95,1 and amount $ as 22,14$, but when counting 0,25 * 95,1 I get 23,775$, not 22.14$. Am I missing something from my calculations. Difference does seem so big but its almost 7,5%
      4. Also when counting from BB/100 which Elephant shows as 28.6, I get incorrect results for profit ~23.8$ again, not 22.14$ like it states in column next to it, and certainly not 9.49$ which is the correct value

Only the date filter was used to show only yesterdays hands, I double checked the filters twice. When I imported the hands, Elephant said that all went fine, no errors. And I repeat, this happens all the time, profit I made during my poker session has never matched the amount shown by elephant. This all was tested with Elephant v0.35 on WinXP SP3 with Finnish locale.

All in all, I don't trust any of the values/figures/ratios Elephant is showing to me at the moment, hopefully this can be fixed in near future. I can send the hand files via email if needed and someone gives the email address to use
  • 2 replies