This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Tt

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $10.00
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $10.00
      MP3:
      $13.88
      CO:
      $10.45

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.75) 5, 6, 3 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.54, Hero raises to $1.25, CO raises to $2.10, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.

villain 35/35 af 6.0 cbet100% turnagg100% 3bet12.5 21hands

I think folding there on flop was a mistake,but that re`raise looked strange,and i knew there are a lot of cards that might make my hand to be in a bad shape when facing a turn bet.
  • 2 replies
    • numbnutter
      numbnutter
      Bronze
      Raising is seriously overplaying your hand here. What are you trying to achieve with this raise? You're not likely to make any better hands fold (lots of sets + overpairs beat you) and worse hands aren't likely to call you. Just call it and re-evaluate based on turn action.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Why do you raise in first place? And also do you really think that you can represent much with your raise size which is almost a min-raise? If you are raising there then it means you are doing it for value, so how comes you folding your hand?

Best Regards.