$3.97
      SB:
      $7.71
      BB:
      $9.85
      MP2:
      $10.33

Preflop: Hero is CO with T, T.
      MP2 calls $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.45, BU folds, SB calls $0.40, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.45) Q, A, 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, SB calls $0.10.

Turn: ($1.75) T (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 bets $0.10, Hero raises to $2.05, SB folds, MP2 calls $1.95.

River: ($5.85) 8 (2 players)
      MP2 bets $0.10, Hero raises to $1.00, MP2 raises to $7.73, Hero calls $6.35.

Final Pot: $20.93.

Results follow:

MP2 shows a straight, queen high(Ah Jc).
      Hero shows three of a kind, tens(Ts Td).

MP2 wins with a straight, queen high(Ah Jc).

What about my river raise here? And its probably a snap fold looking back vs his shove :(
  • 4 replies
    • Karl0zzz
      Karl0zzz
      Bronze
      Hey gxtwo!

Just call min bet on the river and hope to see tow pair, no point to raise because every draw completes on the river. Or lets put it in this way, What kind of worse hands were you expecting your opponent to call the river raise and which kind of better hands to fold? :f_confused:

Karl0zzz
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello gxtwo,

Flop: Why do you Call here being in a multiway pot? You most likely don't beat much and neither you don't know where you stand if you hit your T.

As played
      Turn: Why do you raise when a draw completes? What's your plan if you get 3bet here? Then we are pretty obviously behind. :)

As played
      River: What worse hand now calls you if you raise? And what worse hands do you expect him to shove? Totally overplayed your hand.

Best Regards.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello gxtwo,

Flop: Why do you Call here being in a multiway pot? You most likely don't beat much and neither you don't know where you stand if you hit your T.

As played
      Turn: Why do you raise when a draw completes? What's your plan if you get 3bet here? Then we are pretty obviously behind. :)

As played
      River: What worse hand now calls you if you raise? And what worse hands do you expect him to shove? Totally overplayed your hand.

Best Regards.
      Waooow! Even when i tried to self evaluate this hand I can't believe I missed how bad i played it haha!

FLOP: snap fold here! Even though he is betting so small it is most likely a trap?

TURN: spew

RIVER: spew
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, not that it's a trap but rather you have people behind you and you wont see many good cards for you anyways which you are able to continue. :)