Expected ROI on $6 max Hyper turboes.

• Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      I am currently playing the 6max $7 Hyper turbo SnG'es at Pokerstars, and am wondering what ROI should I expect in the long term*?

*Given that I can adjust to near-perfect ICM, and most of my opponents can't.

I have a ROI of 16% over 400 games. Surely the sample is too small to draw any conclusions, but could I expect to keep this up, especially when I am improving my play on the way and gathering stats on other players?
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've moved your thread to the SnG Expert Discussion forum, figuring some people here may be more able to give you a decent reply.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Thanks. :)
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      prob 5% is concidered quite good at those stakes
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Hi
      In October and November last year I played around 8000 of them and I was around 4% but I felt that I had leaks the best regs on them were about 7% so I don't think you will be able to maintain over 10% roi unless the games are now easier or you are playing faultless in which case you should be playing higher anyway hope this helps remember in these games y calk go on 1000s of games stretches way over or under ev
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      Hi
      In October and November last year I played around 8000 of them and I was around 4% but I felt that I had leaks the best regs on them were about 7% so I don't think you will be able to maintain over 10% roi unless the games are now easier or you are playing faultless in which case you should be playing higher anyway hope this helps remember in these games y calk go on 1000s of games stretches way over or under ev

I fully agree with this. 10% ROI is impossible in these games imo. 4-5% will be actually pretty good if you can sustain it.