This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Expected ROI on $6 max Hyper turboes.

• Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      I am currently playing the 6max $7 Hyper turbo SnG'es at Pokerstars, and am wondering what ROI should I expect in the long term*?

*Given that I can adjust to near-perfect ICM, and most of my opponents can't.

I have a ROI of 16% over 400 games. Surely the sample is too small to draw any conclusions, but could I expect to keep this up, especially when I am improving my play on the way and gathering stats on other players?
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I've moved your thread to the SnG Expert Discussion forum, figuring some people here may be more able to give you a decent reply.

Regards,
      Richard
    • Styr
      Styr
      Bronze
      Thanks. :)
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      prob 5% is concidered quite good at those stakes
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Hi
      In October and November last year I played around 8000 of them and I was around 4% but I felt that I had leaks the best regs on them were about 7% so I don't think you will be able to maintain over 10% roi unless the games are now easier or you are playing faultless in which case you should be playing higher anyway hope this helps remember in these games y calk go on 1000s of games stretches way over or under ev
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      Hi
      In October and November last year I played around 8000 of them and I was around 4% but I felt that I had leaks the best regs on them were about 7% so I don't think you will be able to maintain over 10% roi unless the games are now easier or you are playing faultless in which case you should be playing higher anyway hope this helps remember in these games y calk go on 1000s of games stretches way over or under ev

I fully agree with this. 10% ROI is impossible in these games imo. 4-5% will be actually pretty good if you can sustain it.