Issue with your account message

• Cimbute
      Cimbute
      Bronze
      Hello,

This is my first day and also first post on PokerStrategy.com. I signed up today and also created my first poker account at Party Poker. After I made my first deposit a message beard appeared on the screen saying following: 'We have encountered an issue with your account. Please contact us immediately on the details below:...' Then an email and list of telephone numbers follow. I sent them an email but there is no response so far.

Does anyone know what the issues with brand new account my be?

By the way. My husband used to play at Party Poker but he has never saw this kind of message from Party Poker. This makes me worried a bit.

Thank you for your help.
  • 5 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Cimbute,

The only way you'll find out for sure is to contact PartyPoker :)

Originally posted by Cimbute
      By the way. My husband used to play at Party Poker but he has never saw this kind of message from Party Poker. This makes me worried a bit.
      This is probably the problem.

Taken from PartyPoker FAQ:
      "For security reasons you are only permitted to have one Account across all our product sites. If you have more than one Account, please contact us immediately to have the accounts merged. Failure to do so may result in Account closure and forfeiture of your account balances."

Best of luck resolving this with the PartyPoker Support, explain your situation and hopefully they will understand :)
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      I have the same problem and I had no previous accounts. I have no idea why this is happening, but I am starting to regret depositing there.

*Update*: it works after logout/login.
    • Cimbute
      Cimbute
      Bronze
      The next day I received a phone call from 'PayPro' (suppose it's a part of Party) and was asked to submit some ID's via replying to the email they had sent to me. Nothing fancy just simple stuff usually banks ask when you apply for a loan. 12 hours latter the account was re-activated with all of my initial deposit in place. I'm happy with Party Poker so far.

So here I come :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Ah, good news! It wasn't looking good from what I first read :( But glad you're back on the path to winning back your husbands $$$ :f_biggrin:
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Glad everything here worked out,

For the record, PayPro are handling all of PartyPokers' financial transactions, yes.

Regards,
      Richard