This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New Player

• 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      well hello Fishmaster! hehe :D

a warm welcome to the forum. so i guess you play HU? what stakes? what's your poker background like? spill!

smiles,
      wendy
    • antonnotna1984
      antonnotna1984
      Bronze
      Hi there!

I've made run from Basic to almost gold in just 3 weeks or so. Do you think im doing alright?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antonnotna1984
      Hi there!

I've made run from Basic to almost gold in just 3 weeks or so. Do you think im doing alright?
      its too early to tell. :D how many hands have you played? are you making correct decisions in the hands?

you are not broke so you're doing better than many :D
    • antonnotna1984
      antonnotna1984
      Bronze
      I have played around 5700+ hands now in about 1 month span on Titan.

Down from 70euro deposit to 23. Playing 1$ buy-ins on STT and MTT (max 30 players)

Starting from last week constantly ending up in top 3.

Every time i try to go into 1,5$+ buy-in games it says something "Pokerstratery suggest you play lower limits as your bankroll not suitable for this one..." That message made me mad before but now i see you secured me going down the $ drain learning in and out of online poker. I appreciate it.