Problem with PS site

• RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Hi all!

I was wondering if anybody have same problems with loading our site? I use chrome (same problem with firefox) and especially at evenings i have difficulties to open forums, videos, basically anything. It takes for ever to load and if it does, most of the pictures or buttons are missing...

Other sites works fast and ok.
  • 12 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey RovarTry

How strange, it's been working fine for me at all times i'm no computer whiz so i'l ask someone else to drop by with some suggestions as to what the problem could be.

All the best

Carl
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey RovarTry,

A strange one indeed!

Have you tried clearing your Cookies / Cache in options?
      Click the Spanner top right > Options > Under the Bonnet > Clear browsing data

Hopefully that sorts you out!

I use Chrome myself and have no problems like this :O But you say its also Firefox... Firefox loads others sites fine too, apart from PokerStrategy?

Last resorts, you could try IE/Opera/Safari.

Let us know if any of this fixes the problem!
    • D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Have got a brand new computer and am having the same problems as OP... No images,graphics videos etc are being displayed in Chrome or in Internet explorer...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Sorry to hear :(

Any pending updates on pc? I use firefox, can you check that as well?
      Also, which country are you from?
      Ingrid
    • adizzlle
      adizzlle
      Bronze
      Yes same here! But just on my pc, on my android phone is fine.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Im having same problems ocasionally using firefox. The pictures on the homepage and in articles wont load and video's page doesn't even load.

It only happens like 3-5 times a week so its not a big problem.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Do you guys have AdBlock Plus?
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      It's happening again. At the bottom chrome says "Waiting for resources.pokerstrategy.com" or sometimes Waitig for static.pokerstrategycdn.com...

I'm from Slovenia, i cleared all cookies and empty cache. I don't use Adblock or any other blocker (only avast).

This only happens round 18h (GMT+1) and till round midnight and it's really starting to bug me.

I can go on site without a problem if i go let's say via proxy (hidemyass.com) but i can't login there.

This problem occurred at the beginning of this week or during previous weekend - can't remember for sure.

All browser do the same and no problem with other sites.

What else can i do?

*EDIT

Now i can view site normally on PC but problems remains on my laptop. (connected wireless via ruter)
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Maybe i found out were the problem is. I remembered that i have recently checked the box for stay logged in on both computers. I've just log out from PC and site loaded perfectly on laptop...

I hope this is it.

I'll see tomorrow and let you know.
    • D4NNYP
      D4NNYP
      Bronze
      Don't think I have Adblock plus, but the new computer did come with an anti-virus, can't remember name... It had cross my mind that it might be this being over efficient.

It's a work computer ( someone trying to tell me something) so I don't have the name of the anti-virus to hand..
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Try deactivate things/start browser without plugins/test other browsers ans so on
    • ferdy81
      ferdy81
      Bronze
      Try to clear all your recent history & cookies in browser. Another hint is to reload page and bypass cache with CTRL+SHIFT+R combination.

Do you have installed flash plugin? Could help with videos: FlashPlayer