The "Can someone help me with this" thread

• philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      A noble endeavour, drawing on the collective genius of Pokerstrategists to help fellow forumites with every day situations that they may confront. Whether they be the need to photoshop pictures, set up your new entertainment system, directions to a suitable pub, or perhaps even tips on advanced sexual positions and technique.

You can find the help right here.
  • 2 replies
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      And it's funny I should start this thread right at this moment because I actually need help with something. Farken mad co-incidence, that.

What software do you use to burn files to dvd?

Everyone seems to do this differently, so what do you ppls do? Specifically, can anyone recommend software that converts avi's as it burns them out?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey philhellmutt,

Torrents can be a grey area, where I understand they are Legal in some ways, they are illegal is so many more, such as downloading Movie and TV Shows. So as a result I've edited out your post that talks about this specific area.

Hope you understand :)

As for converting any type of media to a DVD format, there are many out there that all do a fine job, check out http://download.cnet.com for a huge variety :)