Live chat / Support and Should i Play here

• daenyboi
      daenyboi
      Bronze
      Hello guys.

Should i play at this poker room, it seems to been doing quite well since ive first heard of them for like 4 years~ ago.

Do they have a live chat or are they a good site overall?

I hate poker rooms that just handle players the way they feel. with no respect.
      What i love on a pokersite is agreements between players and poker room admins.
      I got that on Paddy and they understood the situation i was in and handled it properly!.

Experinces someone? Fresh ones appreciated..
  • 1 reply
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Bronze
      P770 is a decent i-Poker skin, and it would be a good choice.

I would put P770 as the second in live chat and e-mail support. Maybe it's because I'm not a French speaker, but the live chat response time was a little slower than WH, and many inquiry emails would be answered a couple days later and not helpful. WH was always quick and understood the issue correctly.

For example, P770 would give you extra P770 points for reload. There is no English page to show how much you would get if you put $100 this month. Last December, I sent an email inquiry, and they just cut&pasted generic useless informations from the web site.

However, P770 is the top of my list in ipoker as they have some fun promotions and the best point-to-cash scheme in ipoker. Also, the client is as fast and reliable as WH.