Greetings!

• LinLukPkr
      LinLukPkr
      Bronze
      Well , even though i've been on this site for quite a long time i've never fully utilized it's usefulness , so in order for that to change I'm guessing this is my first order of business!

Good day.My name is Linas and i come from Lithuania.I've played around from there and there , but right now I'm playing Sng's in pokerstars which is probably the only place i'm good at.My nick is mafiafarm.

Even though I was profiting for a fairly long time and doing quite decently , as expected , a prolonged downswing and poor bankroll management ruined me.Currently sitting quite broke , hoping to get out of the situation.

Loving the forums by the way , will most definitely start analyzing more of my hands in the upcoming period.

Well then , good luck at both the tables AND real life :P
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey LinLukPkr,

Whats taken you so damn long to post! :tongue:

So, you've decided to start using the Material here? Is your Stars account tracked to us? If not you wont be able to see all of our Silver+ Material :(

Broke is not good! but hopefully now you're here to learn and use BRM you'll be on your way to that first Million in no time ;) Which limits are you going to start playing?

Hope you stick around this time and become part of the Community, you'd make a great addition I'm sure :)
    • LinLukPkr
      LinLukPkr
      Bronze
      I've used the material at one point , but never as much as i could've/should've.I have seen the Silver articles though , just didn't follow them as much.

The problem is I don't have any of my own money to deposit , so for now no chance of being tracked.

well , broke isn't the best word.currently sitting with 80 dollars.

As for my limits - i play mtt sng's , most usually 1.50$ 45 man turbos and 2.50$ 180 man turbos when i had the proper bankroll.

I profited with quite an incredible ROI , just kept cashing out because of the need for money.I hate lithuania , but 20 dollars is fairly big money here , so.. :D

See ya at the tables.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LinLukPkr
      I've used the material at one point , but never as much as i could've/should've.I have seen the Silver articles though , just didn't follow them as much.
      The problem is I don't have any of my own money to deposit , so for now no chance of being tracked.

Big welcome to our community LinLukPkr :)

There is indeed another choice for you, You can find our weekly freerolls here and start building your own funds. All you need to do is create an account through PokerStrategy.com :)

Any help needed, let us know
      Ingrid