This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A8o

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $4.00
      MP2:
      $4.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $4.06
      CO:
      $3.52
      BU:
      $4.40
      SB:
      $5.37

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 8, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, CO calls $0.12, BU calls $0.12, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.42) 5, 8, 3 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.32, CO calls $0.32, BU folds.

Turn: ($1.06) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.64, CO calls $0.64.

River: ($2.34) 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, CO raises to $2.44(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.84.

villain 55/7 af 3.4 cbet100 ftcbet44% 3bet2.6 110hands

Was betting the turn too much?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Preflop: Why do you open from MP3 with such hands? Fold it. :)

As played
      Postflop: Totally over-valued your hand preflop & postflop. Doesn't really maek sense to block-bet the river, what's the purpose of it?

Best Regards.
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      I was running really good on nl10,and i`m mixing nl4 and nl10... i was almost everyday up over all but i lost a lot at nl4(like 7stacks in just a few k hands) where i had like a 7BB/100... so i was stupid enough to chase my losses and because i was doing well at nl10 i just though i can play more lose at nl4 and get my losses back quicker... problem was that i played shity postflop and i just tilted... i thought that i`m kinda immune to it now,but clearly i`m not.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      I was running really good on nl10,and i`m mixing nl4 and nl10... i was almost everyday up over all but i lost a lot at nl4(like 7stacks in just a few k hands) where i had like a 7BB/100... so i was stupid enough to chase my losses and because i was doing well at nl10 i just though i can play more lose at nl4 and get my losses back quicker... problem was that i played shity postflop and i just tilted... i thought that i`m kinda immune to it now,but clearly i`m not.
      Nice, great to hear that you taking steps on NL10. :) I hope my evaluation help you around and make you more confident in your game. Good luck mate!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Your evaluations helped me out plenty,my game progressed a lot thanks to that,although i tilted for a session the damage done wasn't that bad(i had worst).

Hopefully soon you`ll find me posting just nl10 hands,and i hope you`ll help me climb the ladder to nl25;with this occasion i wan't to say Thank You!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cozacu
      Your evaluations helped me out plenty,my game progressed a lot thanks to that,although i tilted for a session the damage done wasn't that bad(i had worst).

Hopefully soon you`ll find me posting just nl10 hands,and i hope you`ll help me climb the ladder to nl25;with this occasion i wan't to say Thank You!
      Cool, good luck with that and try to get your mindset in order, most common problem for most of the poker players.