Tracking problems

• lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Hello, I think I might have some troubles with my account tracking at PokerStrategy. I use same account as ever and there were no problems before, but few weeks ago I played some games and didn't receive a single point here, now I've been playing there for past 2-3 days and again I haven't received any points yet. It might be just because it takes few days for points to come, but knowing the situation few weeks ago it's possible I won't get any points now again. So maybe anyone could check it for me?

Cheers!
  • 7 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey lGotYourOuts,

Have you still not received the PS points from the rake you earned a couple of works back? As for the past 2-3 days PS Points can take a few days to update in our systems.

If you would like us to look closer into it you will need to Write a Ticket to our Support Team :)

Hope everything gets sorted out!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey IGotYourOuts,

We've had problems of a similar nature before.

Can you please ensure that you have enabled Information sharing in your PokerStars client. Sometimes, after an update of the software this disables.

To check if it's still ticked correctly. Open the client > click requests > Information Sharing > and it should be ticked there

Please keep us updated :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Yup, it's ticked. I'll wait few more days maybe they'll come :) Cheers
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lGotYourOuts
      Yup, it's ticked. I'll wait few more days maybe they'll come :) Cheers
      Fingers crossed :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for helping out lGotYourOuts! :) I've just checked and you're account is tracked via PokerStrategy.com so no need to panic. It is also possible that the weekend slows down the StrategyPoints update from both the our and the poker room side. Let us know in a few days.

Happy grinding :f_love:
    • lGotYourOuts
      lGotYourOuts
      Bronze
      Bumping this old thread as It'd be really great to be able to access Silver videos at least. I still haven't been receiving any points from PokerStars since then. I've started grinding there few days ago and again no reaction. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Good job bumping this thread, thank you! :)

Next step is to contact PokerStars customer support, since the tracking is working well (because you received StrategyPoints previously) we need to find out if your account maybe locked in a security check or something similar.

Could you please contact them and ask? :)