london diamond party

• 9 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Jessica,

Do you mean The PokerStrategy VIP Tour ?

The London event is currently only listed as Spring, until we get more information this is as close a range we can provide.

The astronomical spring begins Tuesday, 20 March 2012, and ends Tuesday, 19 June 2012.

Somewhere around there I guess :f_biggrin:
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there Jessica,

The information I have says the trip is 13th - 15th of April 2012;
      with registration due by 8th March 2012. (Please note: this is still unconfirmed at the moment)

So I will pass it on to Ingrid who will no doubt have more information regarding it.

Happy grinding,

Mal.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      You must come meet me Jess! London event will take place on the 14th of April, I'm posting the event thread today later on, will link you! :) going to be epic!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      The PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2012: London 14th April 2012 here it is :f_love: :f_love:
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      :f_grin: :f_grin: :f_grin:
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      :f_grin: :f_grin: :f_grin:
      You going to be joining? :]
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      You must come meet me Jess! London event will take place on the 14th of April, I'm posting the event thread today later on, will link you! :) going to be epic!
      For sure I'm definately going any excuse to get drunk and dance has alwYs been one of my gods 10 commandments
      :f_p:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      For sure I'm definately going any excuse to get drunk and dance has alwYs been one of my gods 10 commandments
      haha! well played. watch out for ingrid! :D she's a party animal! just kidding. aww hope you guys have an awesome time. pics plzzzz for those of us who live billions of miles away. try not to wake up with a ring on your finger. i'm sure you will get at least 8 marriage proposals :D
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      haha! well played. watch out for ingrid! :D she's a party animal! just kidding. aww hope you guys have an awesome time. pics plzzzz for those of us who live billions of miles away. try not to wake up with a ring on your finger. i'm sure you will get at least 8 marriage proposals :D
      Sure? Why? Do you have pics?