[NL2-NL10] Tt noob

• lztom
      lztom
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Posting my first hand evaluation as my homework on the big stack beginners' course so I hope I do this all correctly, apologies if anything's wrong.

My opponent had been playing extremely loosely and aggressively.

Cheers,

Tom.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $3.82
      MP2:
      $3.35
      Hero:
      $2

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with T:heart: , T:spade:
      MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, BB calls $0.08, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($0.23) 7:heart: , 5:heart: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.22, BB calls $0.22.

Turn: ($0.67) J:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.32, BB raises to $3.50 (All-In), Hero calls $1.36 (All-In).

River: ($5.85) J:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $5.85

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two-pair, jacks and tens (Th Ts)
      BB shows two-pair, jacks and sevens (8d 7d)

Hero wins with two-pair, jacks and tens (Th Ts)
      BB wins with two-pair, jacks and sevens (8d 7d)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello lztom,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Doesn't seem like he does, AF 0,8 = passive. W$SD 67% = not that loose, only WTSD tells that he has been going to showdown often. But overall the stats ain't a good sample. Myself without seeing the table dynamics I would even consider Bet/Folding the turn. But why do you make so small Bet? This practically invites him to shove vs you.

Best Regards.