Can PS add a "Yatahay Network" skin please?

• jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      Can you please do this? But not there main skin "True Poker" as people that play this network are most likely to already to have this skin.

Why do i think you should add it? Well everything about it is great except for not been tracked to PS!

We have like a zillion I-poker skins which tbh suck! Party and Stars are the only decent rooms offered imo. So why don't you add to your selection of rooms rather than adding ANOTHER i-poker or on-game skin....makes sense to me.

If fulltilt doesn't come back i dont see why yatahay carn't replace fulltilt. Yatahay has so much potential. What does it offer atm?

1) 27% rakeback payed weekly (like fulltilt)

2) Very nice software! Currently the best out there imo.

3) Soft player pool

So what do you say PS?
  • 4 replies
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      It's actually now called the "Winning Poker Network".

Lots of reasons to avoid the network, primarily the very little traffic despite still accepting USA players (potential DOJ action incoming?). I've heard cashouts are extremely slow and a pain in the ass to deal with, which generally makes me question their liquidity on a lot of skins.

If you think that software is even CLOSE to the best out there, you need to start trying some other sites.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      I wouldn't touch yatahay with a barge pole at this stage. Times have changed for that network.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      As far as I know PS tries its best to stay away from disreputable sites/networks. A quick google search makes me think this network is quite disreputable.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi jonnyjm,

Thank you for your suggestion.

Currently, we have no plans adding Yatahay Network into our Poker room partners portfolio.

Hope you understand
      Ingrid