This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Omaha bluffs

• hogzzz
      hogzzz
      Bronze
      I was recently in the late stage of an omaha tournament and had kh7h10cks. Had two limpers and raised 4xBB and one call by big stack. I had slightly more thana pot size raise left.

The flop came AhQh10c and i pushed having two blockers to the nut straight. I was called by two pair by my opponent who had aq. I was wondering should i shy away from bluffs like these and wait for a better opportunity bluffing in smaller pots or was this a retarded call and a reasonable push? I'm leaning towards my bluff being a bit too much...

I tend to bust my omaha tournaments around 18th I think this might be because i'm being called by a marginal handssuch as two pair on a straight board while I'm bluffing. I have a good solid early game and hardly ever bust there. I nearly always build a stack. I was wondering how often you guys bluff and how often you apply pressure with a large raise as a bluff??
  • 1 reply