BTN: $11.00 - VPIP: 46, PFR: 10, 3B: 18, AF: 2.3, Hands: 41
      SB: $9.90 - VPIP: 43, PFR: 7, 3B: 9, AF: 1.2, Hands: 44
      BB: $1.75 - VPIP: 14, PFR: 4, 3B: 2, AF: 3.6, Hands: 358
      UTG: $10.00 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 10, 3B: 4, AF: 1.7, Hands: 617
      UTG+1: $4.65 - VPIP: 45, PFR: 8, 3B: 7, AF: 1.7, Hands: 78
      MP: $18.34 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 12, 3B: 5, AF: 1.8, Hands: 1564
      Hero (CO): $13.32 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 3.9, Hands: 25981

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is CO with Q :spade: Q :diamond:
      1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.20, MP calls $0.20, Hero raises to $1.32, BTN raises to $2.44, 4 folds, Hero raises to $13.32, BTN calls $8.56 all in

Flop: ($22.55) 3 :diamond: 2 :club: 9 :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

Turn: ($22.55) 2 :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

River: ($22.55) A :diamond: (2 players - 1 is all in)

So Veriz, who to threat this 4bet?Call?Fold?Shove?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Would be a 3bet/Fold here vs the BTN line, at the best you are against AK. :)

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Would be a 3bet/Fold here vs the BTN line, at the best you are against AK. :)

Best Regards.
      I still have questions and I dont get it. This hand is quiet similar(same hands, both gonna play the hand OOP and both facing a min4bet) and I dont get it why you say that he can call and I should fold(neither of us is deep) preflop + you have here some stats and there you dont. Sorry I simply dont get it ?(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      1 opponent, 2 opponents?
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      1 opponent, 2 opponents?
      Sorry,I didn t understand your answer. Maybe I did but correct me. You say that the difference is between the fact that in my hand I 3bet someone else and he 4bet me so you are saying he 4 bets into multiple opponents.We even have much better odds to call then in the other hand. Is this so extremly important that even the initial raiser instant mucks?Because I just looked like that the action was folded to me and I was look at a extremly agrro guys and thought myself that is one of the players that are capable of playing even JJ this way. You know that I wouldnt push with QQ if I dont think that I m ahead.

Also I simply extremly worried that I can t play perfect. I mean packing all this information in one correct decision. I mean if I make so much mistakes now what is gonna be later. Of course it should be normal and it really pushes me up when you and BGawli see my progress and have nice words about me. But after every evaluation I think the whole time what a had to change and what I had to do better and a lot more questions. I hate myself when I make a decision at the table and after reviewing the session I feel like an idiot. I think that I should develop my thought process rather then just play straightforward since I think it is much more important. I thought about 4 tabling and writing down questions that I will ask myself whenever I wanna play a hand. What do you think?Also if I just play 4 tables is gonna affect my winnigs and it takes more time. Would you say it is a good investment?

P.S. Sorry for writing so much but I have to share with you my thoughts since you are the person who I been working with for the last few months so basically I hope that you can understand me.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      In one hand you have just 1 opponent, other hand is 2 opponents. ;) That's whole different story.

About the game well, I wouldn't be playing only 4 tables. :) Especially not FR, definitely at least 6 tables. This of course helps you concentrate more on the game but it doesn't mean that you also will be a lot better just because of that. We are humans and we do mistakes, get used to it. We just need to get better in doing them less. ;)