Deposit/Reload bonus

  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      Hey carrapa,

      If you contact Party Poker via their live support team, they will normally apply some sort of reload bonus to your account, if you talk to them nicely ;)

      Best regards,
      Gary
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.12.2010 Posts: 1,295
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey carrapa,

      If you contact Party Poker via their live support team, they will normally apply some sort of reload bonus to your account, if you talk to them nicely ;)

      Best regards,
      Gary
      Ok, I'll do it! :D
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.12.2010 Posts: 1,295
      Bad luck, I can't have a reload bonus because I have the 10$ free bonus active :f_mad:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      Originally posted by carrapa
      Bad luck, I can't have a reload bonus because I have the 10$ free bonus active :f_mad:
      Oh well, at least you tried then Carrapa!

      And you have a $10 free bonus active so that is something to smile about too :)

      All the best,
      Gary
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.10.2010 Posts: 382
      Well seems like you have to be lucky to get some kind of a reload via live chat.

      I have no active bonuses and stuff, but they refused to give me one even though I did my best in being polite :D

      They suggested me to use my PartyPoints and buy cash from their store instead. :f_confused:

      Having in mind their VIP program for micro players and promotions they are currently running, Party could do a better job to say the least.
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.10.2010 Posts: 382
      I take back my words :)

      Today I tried contacting them once again, just for curiosity. Another girl answered and this time I was given a bonus.

      So if you are going to try and ask for a bonus, hope that you helper is in a good mood. :D
    • carrapa
      carrapa
      Bronze
      Joined: 09.12.2010 Posts: 1,295
      Originally posted by Pkrpains
      I take back my words :)

      Today I tried contacting them once again, just for curiosity. Another girl answered and this time I was given a bonus.

      So if you are going to try and ask for a bonus, hope that you helper is in a good mood. :D
      What bonus did you get?

      I'll try to seduce the female helper next time :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,923
      LOL!

      Let us know how things go carrapa :)
    • Pkrpains
      Pkrpains
      Bronze
      Joined: 04.10.2010 Posts: 382
      Originally posted by carrapa
      What bonus did you get?

      I'll try to seduce the female helper next time :D
      That's what I got:


      Gl sir. By the way, search for something like "how to seduce a woman online" guide. Might increase your chances. :s_cool: Be Alpha! :f_biggrin: