[Application] WPPT Gold Coast

• chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

This one is just for one single tournament. I'm looking forward to this greatly because the Gold Coast has, in my experience, consistently put up the softest fields full of the weakest players year after year. This is out of all the places worldwide I have played at. It is significantly softer than Melbourne, and similarly soft compared to Sydney, but there are usually less good regs. Despite this, I have had absolutely no success there thus far (sample size of exactly 2 tournaments I believe), so I'm looking to redeem myself this year. The tournament in question is the WPPT Gold Coast Main Event, which is a $3200+$300 (AUD) buy-in tournament. It has a very interesting structure because players start with 1000!!!BB (levels are just 60 minutes though), which means the early stages are going to be quite fun with a lot of room to manoeuvre. The tournament will be held between March 7th to March 11th. More information about the tournament can be found at http://www.wppt.co .

For those that don't know me, My screennames are:

FullTilt: hav0cNZ
      Pokerstars: hav0cLOL
      Pokerstrategy: chenny8888
      Hendonmob: Jackson Zheng

Previous packages sold on pokerstrategy.com:

Upcoming Aussie Millions Schedule

Mark-Up and Prices:

For this tournament I will be charging 30% or a 1.3 mark-up. This figure will not change, any unsold action will be taken on by yours truly at my own expense. I am charging this mark-up in part because I feel like such a deep structure will be great for myself when playing against the recreational players. Much more importantly, however, is the fact that the majority of the regs in the tournament will have a grounding in MTTs with much shallower effective stacks. As such I feel that the deep structure makes it a lot tougher for them. There are only going to be a handful of pros with cash game background in the field and I feel that we will have a huge edge over both the MTT regs and the recreational players. From google, 3500 AUD = 3771.25 USD at the moment.

0.5%: 24.51$
      1%: 49.03$
      2%: 98.05$
      5%: 245.10$
      10%: 490.30$
      20%: 980.50$
      60%: 2941.58$

Minimum is 0.5% per person, this may be lowered in future.

Available Action:

I will be selling up to 60% of myself, although from experience it is unlikely this much will be sold. 40% will be reserved for myself. All buyers will be listed in this thread. No one from pokerstrategy or outside pokerstrategy will get a better price than the one listed here.

Payment

Stars is the preferred payment method. Moneybooker is also acceptable, provided you pay the fee (tiny fee anyway). Moneybooker email is jackson.havoc@gmail.com . AUD or NZD Bank Transfer is also possible. Post in here and then PM me in order for my bank details.

When I ship all the moneys, we will calculate the amount by xe.com mid market rates. I will then pay you by Pokerstars if it's a small amount. If it's a big amount you will have the option of taking a direct bankwire from Australia (where you pay the fee) or the face value on Pokerstars.

Coverage

Will be updated soon with the site where you can follow this.

Due Dates:

Due date for payment as well as booking action will be the midnight of the 6th of March, ET. I think this translates to 5AM on the 7th for Europeans using UTC.

Related Links:

chenny8888's feedback thread.
      Rail for chenny8888 Aussie Millions Shipping!
  • 3 replies
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      This is reserved and will act as a list for people buying action.
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by chenny8888
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

This one is just for one single tournament. I'm looking forward to this greatly because the Gold Coast has, in my experience, consistently put up the softest fields full of the weakest players year after year. This is out of all the places worldwide I have played at. It is significantly softer than Melbourne, and similarly soft compared to Sydney, but there are usually less good regs. Despite this, I have had absolutely no success there thus far (sample size of exactly 2 tournaments I believe), so I'm looking to redeem myself this year. The tournament in question is the WPPT Gold Coast Main Event, which is a $3200+$300 (AUD) buy-in tournament. It has a very interesting structure because players start with 1000!!!BB (levels are just 60 minutes though), which means the early stages are going to be quite fun with a lot of room to manoeuvre. The tournament will be held between March 7th to March 11th. More information about the tournament can be found at http://www.wppt.co .

For those that don't know me, My screennames are:

FullTilt: hav0cNZ
      Pokerstars: hav0cLOL
      Pokerstrategy: chenny8888
      Hendonmob: Jackson Zheng

Previous packages sold on pokerstrategy.com:

Upcoming Aussie Millions Schedule

Mark-Up and Prices:

For this tournament I will be charging 30% or a 1.3 mark-up. This figure will not change, any unsold action will be taken on by yours truly at my own expense. I am charging this mark-up in part because I feel like such a deep structure will be great for myself when playing against the recreational players. Much more importantly, however, is the fact that the majority of the regs in the tournament will have a grounding in MTTs with much shallower effective stacks. As such I feel that the deep structure makes it a lot tougher for them. There are only going to be a handful of pros with cash game background in the field and I feel that we will have a huge edge over both the MTT regs and the recreational players. From google, 3500 AUD = 3771.25 USD at the moment.

0.5%: 24.51$
      1%: 49.03$
      2%: 98.05$
      5%: 245.10$
      10%: 490.30$
      20%: 980.50$
      60%: 2941.58$

Minimum is 0.5% per person, this may be lowered in future.

Available Action:

I will be selling up to 60% of myself, although from experience it is unlikely this much will be sold. 40% will be reserved for myself. All buyers will be listed in this thread. No one from pokerstrategy or outside pokerstrategy will get a better price than the one listed here.

Payment

Stars is the preferred payment method. Moneybooker is also acceptable, provided you pay the fee (tiny fee anyway). Moneybooker email is jackson.havoc@gmail.com . AUD or NZD Bank Transfer is also possible. Post in here and then PM me in order for my bank details.

When I ship all the moneys, we will calculate the amount by xe.com mid market rates. I will then pay you by Pokerstars if it's a small amount. If it's a big amount you will have the option of taking a direct bankwire from Australia (where you pay the fee) or the face value on Pokerstars.

Coverage

Will be updated soon with the site where you can follow this.

Due Dates:

Due date for payment as well as booking action will be the midnight of the 6th of March, ET. I think this translates to 5AM on the 7th for Europeans using UTC.

Related Links:

chenny8888's feedback thread.
      Rail for chenny8888 Aussie Millions Shipping!

For Reference ^

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • glissario
      glissario
      Black