Gday

• mac279
      mac279
      Basic
      Hi my name is Mike, i have been playing Texas hold em for about 3 years on and off. I have decided to give online poker a go again after i became a bit peeved by it. After doing the quiz here i realised what i was doing wrong, which was trying to make it big to soon. So for now i am going to just take it easy and stick to the 2% of bankroll rule. I look forward to getting to know you all via this forum and also learning to play poker like a sportsman rarther than a gambler.

All the best Mike
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Mike!

G'day to you too!

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com, I trust you will enjoy this wonderful forum and all it's offerings.

We've all learned some hard and valuable lessons but the most important one is the one you have identified.... BRM!

So you've passed our quiz then? Well done! How many attempts did it take you? From what I remember it took me three goes!

Have you picked a poker room yet to use the free $50 on?

So many questions! I'll stop for now.

Good to have you on board mate and I really hope you enjoy our site!

If you need any help/assistance, don't hesitate to ask us :)

Wishing you every success,
      Gary
    • zlmada
      zlmada
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome to our comunity. Our forum is open every day to help you and others.

Good luck.
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      G'day Mike,

Great to have you as part of our community and welcome to our forum :)

Any problems or questions then just give us a shout!

Darren
    • mac279
      mac279
      Basic
      Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in a small rural town 80 klms west of Brisbane, Australia, with my fiance and dog. I have to say i am a lot more relaxed this time round, sticking to the 2% rule and enjoying the game for what it is, not the rewards that could be.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Queenslander ayyy? NRL supporter?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mac279
      Thanks for the warm welcome. I live in a small rural town 80 klms west of Brisbane, Australia, with my fiance and dog. I have to say i am a lot more relaxed this time round, sticking to the 2% rule and enjoying the game for what it is, not the rewards that could be.
      Thanks for coming back :)

I notice you still have a basic avatar? Have you tried the quiz yet for your free $50 starting capital?

If you need any help, just shout!

Kind regards,
      Gary