bet slider not fast enough

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      hey guys,

When I click on the + of the bet slider very quickly (let's say I want to raise and I click on the + button several times until the right amount is selected) it doesn't keep up with me. I have to wait for ~0.5 sec between each click

Is that just me or a software issue?

Thanks
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Max,

Hope you are well?

Have you contacted Party about this issue? I don't play there personally and normally if there is something up we have a few complaints about it.

Hope some other members pop in and let you know :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hey Gary,

I haven't contacted Party about it. I started playing at Party again over the week end and noticed it.

Nothing too major but I am surprised that my clicking speed is too fast for the software :D
    • OtterlyGood
      OtterlyGood
      Bronze
      It keeps up with me... Slow fingers :<
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      i think it has always been so slow, try contact them.

It actually helps contact support, i said i was happy about the free click card promotions and was seeking for a promotions like this a couple of months back, and look what promotions we got in feb?

They are usually kind, and comes up with decent answers.

Although they havent boosted max tables from 18 to 24 or 30. But they also said it wasnt something they was thinking about changing in the nearest future.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      hey guys,

When I click on the + of the bet slider very quickly (let's say I want to raise and I click on the + button several times until the right amount is selected) it doesn't keep up with me. I have to wait for ~0.5 sec between each click

Is that just me or a software issue?

Thanks
      I just left Party and I do wonder how I did it.
      But doesn't scrolling the mouse wheel work?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Max,

Just wondering if you have any update on this at all? Hope things are running more smoothly for you ;)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      @RasTweet: scrolling works too but i prefer to mutli click rather than scrolling - I control it more I guess.

@ Gary I haven't done much about it tbh. Also bc Party isn't my main room.

I was just curious more than anything else, yet it seems like a big glitch in their software to me.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      @RasTweet: scrolling works too but i prefer to mutli click rather than scrolling - I control it more I guess.
      Oh ok, I prefer scrolling.
      Well good luck on your search for a faster slider :p