"My threads"

• Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hi there,

Just a quick suggestion:

It would be quite handy to have a section in the home page with all the threads that a user has recently created that would tell him/her if someone else posted a new comment.

For example let's I create 2 or 3 threads in different sections: one in software, one in a room sub forum and another one in general discussion forum. With a quick glance at the home page I would know if I have got some answers to my questions rather than checking each individual sub forum.

It would also helps us keeping track of the threads that we created and not forget about some.

Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Max,

I hope you're well! Than you for your suggestion. Unfortunately we're unable to add new features to this forum because of the new forum we're investing a lot of energy and will satisfy your needs once it's launched.

Currently you have the option to enable email notification here.

Select this option if you want email notification to be sent to you automatically when there is a reply to your post. Just put YES and save on the bottom of the page.

Also, you can search in favorites for your threads.

Or, use our search function: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/search.php
      - put in your username
      - select at the dates "last day or last 2 weeks"
      - either show results as threads or posts
      - click search
      - voila

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      ok. Indeed plenty of solutions for now.

I didn't know about the new forum, when is it due?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      ok. Indeed plenty of solutions for now.

I didn't know about the new forum, when is it due?
      Here Dominik tells you all about it :) long way to go still but worth to wait!

#mesoexcited