Going stronger for little G's!

• Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Today is perfect day to start a blog!
      It was about time that i start one, so people can pay me back for making inappropriate comments in their blogs.
      No, actually, that’s not the reason. I have much nicer reason why I’m starting my blog today:

Exactly one month ago my beautiful son Lav was born!
      My life got a whole new meaning, priorities have completely changed and I can say that this extraordinary event is by far most meaningful and significant thing that happened to me.
      I’m sure all the parents around will agree completely and the rest of you just can’t imagine, you must feel that ultimate joy.
      My poor English, or any other language for that matter, can’t express how happy and blessed I feel and how much that love fulfills me , so I want try to express the inexpressible and I’ll just add that in this moment I love you all!

This first post will be entirely dedicated to my son and poker related stuff will follow in next posts. Needless to say, as a result of this life changing occurrence my motivation is record high and I’ll try to make the best of it.
  • 264 replies
    • RovarTry
      RovarTry
      Bronze
      Congrats, mate! I'm father of two daughters my self so i know how you feel!

I wish you and your love ones very best. It's up to you now to be the best daddy as you can be!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Thank you very much mate, i wish you and your family all the best!
      I hope ill catch up with you very soon - i want two daughters now :f_love:
      As far as beeing good daddy - watch out daddies here comes super dady :D
    • inlovewithamsterdam
      inlovewithamsterdam
      Silver
      congrats on the son!! best of luck in that new stage of life! your happiness and enthusiasm is truly inspirational.

now I know where that nice comment on my blog came from! haha
      So what is it you plan to play? SNGs I suspect?
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      congrats on the son!! best of luck in that new stage of life! your happiness and enthusiasm is truly inspirational.

Thank you very much Matt for your kind words, i would like to spread love all over :f_love: !

now I know where that nice comment on blog came from! haha

Sure i'm more positive than ussual, but my comment on your blog would be the same.
      Seeing your hands in hand evaluation forums and how you progressed in last month only, i can safely say that you will be moving up very quickly.

So what is it you plan to play? SNGs I suspect?

I already play mainly sng's (5,6,9,10-max, Hu, mttsng's) and also evaluated a couple of your hands on forums ( that cool avatar is only for eval forums :s_frown: )
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Ah good, you finally have a blog :D

Congrats on your son, and gl with being/becoming a super daddy :f_biggrin:

Let him post in this blog in 16 years so he can tell us if you succeeded :f_cool:
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Ah good, you finally have a blog

That's was i was afraid of - Engineer of the love train himself and now waiting for wagons so insult fest can begin...i'm in such a good mood right now so you can fire at will as much as you want :P

Congrats on your son, and gl with being/becoming a super daddy Let him post in this blog in 16 years so he can tell us if you succeeded

Thank you very much buddy i wish you the same sooner than later!
      If he is going to be smart like his father :f_cool: (i hope he inherits wife's looks :f_love: ) in couple of months he will start his own blog so you can ask him :D
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      Congratulations dude! :D
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Matt :)
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gerovit

That's was i was afraid of - Engineer of the love train himself and now waiting for wagons so insult fest can begin...i'm in such a good mood right now so you can fire at will as much as you want :P

Congrats on your son, and gl with being/becoming a super daddy Let him post in this blog in 16 years so he can tell us if you succeeded

If he is going to be smart like his father :f_cool: (i hope he inherits wife's looks :f_love: ) in couple of months he will start his own blog so you can ask him :D
      I will respect your wish and will start the flamewar as soon as we reach page 2 :D

For the looks, yeah I agree, it's better for his education if he doesn't have the awesome looks of his father. :s_cool:
    • jasonforan
      jasonforan
      Gold
      Just stopping bye to show some :heart: :D Out of respect for your new son Il make no comment on that terrible taste in music :f_mad:
    • Gavron23
      Gavron23
      Bronze
      Congrats Man :)
      +101 for flaming all over the place :pokerface:
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demonic226

I will respect your wish and will start the flamewar as soon as we reach page 2 :D

For the looks, yeah I agree, it's better for his education if he doesn't have the awesome looks of his father. :s_cool:
      Ok i'll speed things up . In same spirit i'll treat your looks comment as a result of cold due to sleeping with open window in -1893C and not intention to flame :D
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jasonforan
      Just stopping bye to show some :heart: :D Out of respect for your new son Il make no comment on that terrible taste in music :f_mad:
      Thank you very much Jason, Gerovit jr. feel the love :f_love:
      Come on man that song spreads love :f_love:
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gavron23
      Congrats Man :)
      +101 for flaming all over the place :pokerface:
      Thank you Gavron.
      Flaming starts in no time, please remain patient for a little why :)
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Demonic226

Ok i'll speed things up . In same spirit i'll treat your looks comment as a result of cold due to sleeping with open window in -1893C and not intention to flame :D
      Oh no i got it now you want to distract me so you can take 2nd in BF LB this week :f_o:
      Oh you .... (comment will follow on 2nd page)
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Man, now that I see your blog, I want to congratulate you! YEAAAAH, you have a son, mate! That's gotta feel sooooo damn great! Wish you all best to you, your family, your son(children, in case you get a bit more naughty :s_biggrin: ) Hope they catch some of your sense of humor!
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      Thank you brother, all the best to you and your family too!!!
      It is really amazing, i wish you to experience that as soon as possiblle :f_love:
      And as i said all that matters is that he gets his looks from ma :f_love: and not pa :s_mad:
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Just see that u started blog, gl and keep it going.
      I wish that I had succeeded with my blog but meh... I have no persistence and my English is muchos no good :)

pozdrav i srećno za stolovima pa se čujemo
    • M1rCea
      M1rCea
      Bronze
      Congratulations gerovit, I trust u will be an understanding and responsible parent.
      Thanks for all your help,

Daniel

edit: so close to 2nd page lol