Cashing out without deposit

• enfilade7
      enfilade7
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I have used the $8 free promotion to build up a substantial bankroll at the site - I think I am now sitting on $170 (using proper BRM, of course!). I am really enjoying the site and don't plan to withdraw any time soon, but would appreciate if anyone could help me with my future options for cashing out.

From what I can see, a Wire Transfer seems to be the best way to cashout without depositing, as it doesn't incur any fee. I have also had a smooth experience with PokerStars using this method. Has anybody had any experience of it at 888, and do you think it is going to be more difficult than usual because I haven't deposited? The only other option I can think of is to deposit using the 'Double Up' first deposit promotion ($20 to $40), and then cashout on the Visa card.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello there enfilade7,

Hope you are well?

From a personal point of view, I have never used the Wire Transfer option for withdrawal on any Poker Room so I'm not sure about the procedure.

The best advice I can give you is to contact 888 Poker support and directly ask them the questions. They will know best about your options and can give you straight answers.

Below, you will find a link of contact options for 888. There's a few to choose from so hopefully we can find one that suits you.

888 Poker Contact Information

Please keep us informed as to how things progress :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      i dont know abt 888 that do they let u cash out without deposit but i did in pokerstars through direct bank transfer:)
      in 888 i deposited 30$ with neteller. what i do now is cash out 2/3 times daily with neteller no complication. money come to my neteller account in exact 3 days. and there r no limit on no of cash out per day.. so wat ever i make profit i cashout 70% of that and keep 30% to increase my BR.. things r going great.
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      It needs 3 days to get from your PS account to Neteller? wtf? I need like 20mins...
    • pieal
      pieal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zhusy
      It needs 3 days to get from your PS account to Neteller? wtf? I need like 20mins...
      we r talking abt 888 poker on 888 forum sir :)
    • enfilade7
      enfilade7
      Bronze
      Cheers for the replies guys. I don't have an account with Neteller so that isn't really an option. Will most likely contact 888 directly when I'm ready to withdraw, but am still looking to invest a bit more in my bankroll at the moment.

Will let you know how I get on!
    • surfwell1818
      surfwell1818
      Bronze
      Hi,enfilade7,
      I am very interested in how your withdraw without deposit goes because I am in the same boat as you.My pokerstrategy$50 starting capital as grown and it's always in my mind"hmmm will I ever see this money without a deposit".My personal option would be a visa in/out one day, as an uninformed guess.Get back to us 888forum watchers as to how you go.
      Well done $8 to $170 woop woop!!
      Peace
      Simon