$3.97
      BB:
      $2.09
      CO:
      $4.42
      BU (Hero):
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, Q.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.28) Q, Q, 6 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.13, Hero raises to $0.48, SB calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.24) K (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks.

River: ($1.24) J (2 players)
      SB bets $0.59, Hero raises to $1.96, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.83.

villian is 76/0 after 19 hands

preflop: I think standart steal from bu.
      flop: I hit a trips but facing donk bet. What range do u think that villian can donk me here like this?Most of the time i put him max on pp or flash draw and as I dont want to give good odds I raise.
      turn: After King completeing my FH i dont see him calling any bet here with pp. Do you think that it is better here to bet and get value form flash draw or is it better to let him catch or bluff on river?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

I like your play here, either way it's fine. He will have hard time calling with a lot worse on the turn and you have pure nuts. We could even get value if he does hit for example the flush. :) But at the same time is he is aggressive you could even let him bluff against you and bet really small on turn like $0,50. :D

Best Regards.