$8.92
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU:
      $5.26
      SB (Hero):
      $4.19

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.48, BB folds, BU calls $0.32.

Flop: ($1) 6, 8, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, BU raises to $1.42, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.63.

villian is 27/22 after 64hands.

preflop: From sb i dont like flat calling AJo cause i dont want to play this easily dominated ace oop. So i decided to tri bet it. It was mz first tribet so i expected that villian is not going to figt back light. After calling 3bet i put him on range AQ+, 1010+ and KQ.

flop: Was this a good flop for cbet( about half a pot)? Are there any good material where i can get some info about cbeting in tri bet spots? Most of the time villians on nl 4 float me with anything on what ever flop after flatting 3bet.

turn: As played i tried to steal the pot here. But as i look todaz on his range Q is hitting his range more than ours.

river: I dont see any fold equity here and i just give up.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Most likely I wouldn't be Betting the turn cause the Q also hits his range. Especially him Checking behind on the turn he must have some broadways or showdown value. Especially if he is more reasonable opponent, I'd Check/Fold the turn. Would you for example CB the flop Qxx?

Best Regards.