This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AJo light 3bet nl4 sh

• confidant91
      confidant91
      Coach
      Coach
      Hi,

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Přehrát handu

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      BB:
      $4.90
      MP3:
      $8.92
      CO:
      $4.00
      BU:
      $5.26
      SB (Hero):
      $4.19

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      2 folds, BU raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.48, BB folds, BU calls $0.32.

Flop: ($1) 6, 8, 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.63, BU raises to $1.42, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.63.

villian is 27/22 after 64hands.

preflop: From sb i dont like flat calling AJo cause i dont want to play this easily dominated ace oop. So i decided to tri bet it. It was mz first tribet so i expected that villian is not going to figt back light. After calling 3bet i put him on range AQ+, 1010+ and KQ.

flop: Was this a good flop for cbet( about half a pot)? Are there any good material where i can get some info about cbeting in tri bet spots? Most of the time villians on nl 4 float me with anything on what ever flop after flatting 3bet.

turn: As played i tried to steal the pot here. But as i look todaz on his range Q is hitting his range more than ours.

river: I dont see any fold equity here and i just give up.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Most likely I wouldn't be Betting the turn cause the Q also hits his range. Especially him Checking behind on the turn he must have some broadways or showdown value. Especially if he is more reasonable opponent, I'd Check/Fold the turn. Would you for example CB the flop Qxx?

Best Regards.