$4.62
      BU:
      $2.15
      SB:
      $3.96
      BB:
      $0.60

Preflop: Hero is CO with J, J.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BU calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.44, BU calls $0.44, SB folds.

Flop: ($1.96) 8, A, T (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.96) 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.48, Hero calls $0.48.

River: ($2.92) 4 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.07(All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.92.

Results follow:

BU shows three of a kind, sevens(7h 7d).
      BB shows a pair of sixes(6d 6c).

BU wins with three of a kind, sevens(7h 7d).

i had no stats here.

preflop: could i 4bet here and get out the villian behind me? I think that right now i am ahead here. Definitlz vs short stack guy and villian behind me has probably in his range most of the time pp, sc, and some aces.
      If i čbet here i think that i isolate myself into the top of his range, but maybe i am giving him guite good odds as played.

flop: Is it good to turn our hand into a bluff with cbet here? We have decent fold equity here i think.

turn. His min bet i called because most of the time he is trying to steal the pot cheaply but as i called here i probably had to call the river anyways.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello confidant91,

Nah, there is no point to Call it preflop. If you even want to play the hand then rather 4bet it and get it in. We ain't going to play the hand profitable. We can't neither set-mine there. So I would just fold it preflop without even knowing the opponent or 4betting.

Best Regards.