SNG Coaching.

• JJhighAAnuts
      JJhighAAnuts
      Global
      Hello friends, I am player on the Romanian. Wish I'm looking for a player with experience that is attracted to the private coaching.I have $ 600 bankroll to start with but they want $ 1 sng 90turbo.Waiting for offers, I want to see some graphics.It would be preferable if the player would like to do 50/50% of monthly income. But expect all Successful bids, Robert
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Robert,

I've moved your thread to the relevant board.

Good luck :)
      Ingrid
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey JJhighAAnuts,

Thanks for posting!

I don't want to misunderstand here, are you asking for Staking or Coaching or a mixture? Apologies, but your intentions are not clear in your post :f_frown:

Most people in this part of the Forum usually need strategy advice, so here you go:

If you're still playing $1 Sit & Goes, it doesn't make sense to buy private coaching as it's not cost effective - even if it were, it is not the most effective option either.

Also consider switching from Turbo to normal speed to decrease your variance!

Your ABC-Game should be enough to get you through the microstakes, and if it's not, your standard game requires improvement.

Moreover, a video will have the same benefit to you as a private coaching at this level more or less. Past this - you can even check out our own Coaching Session from PokerStrategy.com as far as Sit & Goes are concerned.

Sunday afternoon this is when akrammon & chenny8888, a top-SnG player, sit down together for the purpose of helping our beginners in the Sit & Go Beginner Coaching on Sundays

Until the weekend, you can check out this awesome beginner series from steinek - where he goes through his whole beginner strategy for your benefit.

Steinek's awesome Sit & Go Series - "Push or Fold?"

Don't forget all the other awesome stuff we have for you if you want a change from videos, here are our Sit & Go Articles which are a must read for anyone starting out.

Hope this helps - let me know if I answered your question as intended!

-E
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      I think he is asking for coaching and in return he will split 50/50 with the coach.
    • JJhighAAnuts
      JJhighAAnuts
      Global
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      I think he is asking for coaching and in return he will split 50/50 with the coach.

yes :) .
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Nh sir, thanks! :f_biggrin:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JJhighAAnuts

yes :) .
      Sorry I have mis-read your post in that case!

Will the coaching you pay for with your profits be justified in it's benefit to you as opposed to those winnings themselves - and the practice/ volume which they facilitate?

Also coaches generally do an hourly rate, as this is easiest to regulate for them and make agreements and so on.. Keep in mind it's difficult for a coach to determine if you are legit with such offers and without money upfront perhaps.

Perhaps you can buy an hour of coaching and see how you get on? Either way, you would need to approach someone directly, and make an agreement with them.

Hope you find what you're looking for!