Which site is best for me?

• xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      I've played alot on stars this month and managed 6 bb/100 on nl2 playing mss based on 40k hands but i feel im getting screwed from how high there rake is at this limit and how bad there vip system is for a micro player..

So i'm looking to play on a new site to help me build a bankroll faster, some things to consider:

1) the 50 starting capital would be nice
      2) the site supports 12 or more tables and has a decent playerbase so its easy to get into games
      3) best bonus/rakeback for micro, will be playing nl2 - nl10
      4) weak oponents, yes i know there weak everwhere but i believe some sites are better than others

thats about it, lemme know what you think
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi xtyp3,

Welcome to our community!

At PokerStars you pay 5.6bb/100bb rake so its still a good situation. :)

However, if you would like to take advantage from our free $50 offer, please refer to our starting capital page and for example on Poker770 you'll get 5 per $1 Rake and 200% up to $2,000 First deposit bonus which you can take part in.

Have you got an account there yet?

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      so im guessing pokerstars would be my best bet building my bankroll playing micro mss.. i guess i'll stick to it even though my bankroll is going up pretty slow, its still going up i guess :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yeah, building bankroll till 20nl+ I guess is a good plan for now :)

Happy Grinding!
      Ingrid
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      yeh i managed to move up to nl10 then lost over 10 buy-ins in 1 session, i couldn't believe how unlucky i was running lol.. anyways back to nl2 :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I updated my response a little :)
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      yeh i do want to take up that 50$ bonus and want to get a better status on this site, but like i said i don't know which site would be best for my playstyle/goals.. i was thinking titan but not sure;;
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey xtyp3,

PokerStars is a very good Room to play at, I play there often myself :] but it seems you're still having a little bit of trouble deciding? :) Try out the thread bellow.
      Choosing the right Poker Room for you!

Post in there what you're looking for, and our Team will do their best to get you in the bets possible room.

Let us know what you choose to do!
    • xtyp3
      xtyp3
      Bronze
      Decided to go with titan, registered and done all that was required but don't see the 50$ in my account?

No email telling me whats going on either : ?(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey xtyp3,

The Starting capital can take up to 48 hours to be processed and added to your account so it won't just be instantaneous!

A little patience is required and sometimes you will be asked to verify your ID, via our ID check.

Keep an eye on your registered email address and also our CS Tickets as we will likely contact you there also.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask us :)

Best regards,
      Gary