Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $26,2
      CO:
      $25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

CO openraise 31%
      Fto3B 67%
      FtoCB 61%

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2,50, CO calls $1,75.

Flop: ($5,15) 8:diamond: , 6:club: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,5, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

I can't represent much but i think a cbet is ok on this board since it's not too connected and he mostly has highcards and some pairs in his range. Should i always 2nd barrel a A,K,Q on turn?
      I folded because i thought that he could float me since i can't represent much. But since it's a 3B pot he always have to give me a stronger range.

Final Pot: $5,15
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

I don't know why Kaitz hasn't pointed out the rule for posting hands per thread but I am going to do that. There is a rule of maximum 3 hands per thread if they even are somehow connected with first hand like you have some lines to talk about.

Here are the rules (6th): Hand Evaluation Boards - What you need to know

So please post 1 hand per thread so we could only concentrate on one hand and the one hand only. Thanks mate! Just imagine us making the evaluation:

Hand #1 -> scroll down, scroll up and write something, scroll down, scroll up & write again something, till evaluation is done. And imagine doing that for every hand. Wouldn't be it a bit annoying for you?

So please post 1 hand per thread as everyone else is doing. :)

Press the button if you have any questions.

I will evaluate this Hand #1
      Totally fine to take such a line as you took. Our CB just once wont work anyways, either you plan to barrel at least twice or just Check/Fold the flop.

Best Regards.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      I really overdid the number of hands per thread, won't happen in the future, sorry.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by chocular77
      I really overdid the number of hands per thread, won't happen in the future, sorry.
      Thanks!