This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH25 - Cbet on drawy board?

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $26,2
      CO:
      $25

0,15/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

CO openraise 31%
      Fto3B 67%
      FtoCB 61%

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:heart: , K:spade:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2,50, CO calls $1,75.

Flop: ($5,15) 8:diamond: , 6:club: , 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3,5, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

I can't represent much but i think a cbet is ok on this board since it's not too connected and he mostly has highcards and some pairs in his range. Should i always 2nd barrel a A,K,Q on turn?
      I folded because i thought that he could float me since i can't represent much. But since it's a 3B pot he always have to give me a stronger range.

Final Pot: $5,15
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello chocular77,

I don't know why Kaitz hasn't pointed out the rule for posting hands per thread but I am going to do that. There is a rule of maximum 3 hands per thread if they even are somehow connected with first hand like you have some lines to talk about.

Here are the rules (6th): Hand Evaluation Boards - What you need to know

So please post 1 hand per thread so we could only concentrate on one hand and the one hand only. Thanks mate! Just imagine us making the evaluation:

Hand #1 -> scroll down, scroll up and write something, scroll down, scroll up & write again something, till evaluation is done. And imagine doing that for every hand. Wouldn't be it a bit annoying for you?

So please post 1 hand per thread as everyone else is doing. :)

Press the button if you have any questions.

I will evaluate this Hand #1
      Totally fine to take such a line as you took. Our CB just once wont work anyways, either you plan to barrel at least twice or just Check/Fold the flop.

Best Regards.
    • chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      I really overdid the number of hands per thread, won't happen in the future, sorry.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by chocular77
      I really overdid the number of hands per thread, won't happen in the future, sorry.
      Thanks!