This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Qq Nl2 Sh

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Villain seemed pretty loose and passive, earlier in the session I had even seen him limp KJo when it had folded to him on the BU and then call a PFR IP.

It seemed pretty standard for me to c/f the flop here as I figured he's not betting the flop with anything less than KX, so I would basically turn my hand into a bluff by betting. Also the board is pretty dry and I dont figure him to have any kind of strong draw in his range.

But against passive opponents I will rarely be able to induce bluffs here will I?

Turn: My plan was just b/f here for value from some AX :diamond: or 99-JJ

PokerStars - €0.02 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

UTG: €2.00
      MP: €0.65
      CO: €2.67
      BTN: €1.75 22/8/2/32/628 hands
      Hero (SB): €2.07
      BB: €2.00

Hero posts SB €0.01, BB posts BB €0.02

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.03) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to €0.14, Hero raises to €0.45, fold, BTN calls €0.31

Flop: (€0.92, 2 players) 7:diamond: K:spade: 8:heart:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: (€0.92, 2 players) 3:diamond:
      Hero bets €0.44, fold

Hero wins €0.89
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello muel294,

Nah, I like your play here and I wouldn't play it any differently. I wouldn't say either that I would also Check/Fold there on the flop, depends really on the opponent how often he calls the 3bets. Against some vs smaller bets we might even Check/Call. :)

Best Regards.