Theoretical question

• dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      I am currently playing with the 50$ starting capital on party poker and I have to get to 100 party points to "keep" it in my bankroll. I don't know how exactly this works and would love some explanation. Does that mean if I don't get to 100 party points until the date (I think it's like 6th of June or something) will the money be removed from my bankroll? Furthermore, if I somehow lose some of it and end up with let's say 20 out of 50$ remaining will I have to return that missing 30$ somehow? Also, can I make a deposit until 6th of June without the risk they will take some of it away at that day if I don't get to 100 party points?

Thank you!
  • 5 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      What hapens when the 50$ bonus Expiry date ends?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey dustyoshea,

First of all don't worry if you are down any amount of $$ you don't have to pay us back.

June is a long way away and 100 Party Points should be easily achievable with just a few hours per week so that shouldn't be a problem either :) By that time you will have gained so much knowledge from this site that you will be crushing the micros i hope :P

If you deposit (whatever the amount) that money has come from your bank account and it will be yours to keep whatever happens with your $50 starting capital.

I hope this clears things up a little for you if you have any more questions then please let me know and il do my best to answer them for you.

How's it going with your starting capital anyway? What games are you playing? Maybe i can link you to some good articles or videos :)

All the best

Carl
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dustyoshea
      I am currently playing with the 50$ starting capital on party poker and I have to get to 100 party points to "keep" it in my bankroll. I don't know how exactly this works and would love some explanation. Does that mean if I don't get to 100 party points until the date (I think it's like 6th of June or something) will the money be removed from my bankroll? Furthermore, if I somehow lose some of it and end up with let's say 20 out of 50$ remaining will I have to return that missing 30$ somehow? Also, can I make a deposit until 6th of June without the risk they will take some of it away at that day if I don't get to 100 party points?

Thank you!
      Hey Dustyoshea

I'm not going to answer all your questions because other ppl did that for me. Just want to give you some advice.

They say that it's easy to get a 100 points in time. And it isn't hard just don't wait to long. You can't really afford a break of like a month when you are playing on NL2.

And about your BR. Go to account or first cashier and then account, I'm not sure. And then you can see how much of you BR is cleared (yours) and how much is still restricted.
      So if you deposit money you should see it with cleared or yours or whatever they call it :D

Regards
      RasTweet
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Thanks for all the answers, I'm playing NL2 and points go up so slow
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dustyoshea
      Thanks for all the answers, I'm playing NL2 and points go up so slow
      Good job you have plenty of time then :P

It seems slow at first but as you get better and more comfortable playing you can add more tables and eventually move up in stakes and the points will start coming thick and fast :)

How many tables are you playing at the minute? Just the one or can you handle more already? I remember it took me ages to be able to concentrate on more than one.

Have you attended any of the free PokerStrategy.com live coachings?

Carl