Bet Script for Poker770?

• Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Recently I've just been pressing the 2/3's button or whatever it is for a set bet size in-game. Having attended a coaching session, the coaches were talking about using bet scripts to more manually control the exact bet size with the mouse wheel. Can anyone here provide one compatible with poker770, if one exists? I Googled it but didn't come up with anything.

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ghartman
      Hi Guys,

Recently I've just been pressing the 2/3's button or whatever it is for a set bet size in-game. Having attended a coaching session, the coaches were talking about using bet scripts to more manually control the exact bet size with the mouse wheel. Can anyone here provide one compatible with poker770, if one exists? I Googled it but didn't come up with anything.

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance
      Hey there Gharman,

Hope you are well?

Shame that a google search came up empty but hopefully someone will pick this up and give you some solutions :)

How are you finding Poker770 in general then?

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Ghartman
      Ghartman
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yes it's ok. Good player volume, always a table to play at. Not bad. If you can find anything that may be useful it terms of mouse control for the bet sizes, that would be great.

Thanks again