This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Helloooo

• 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hello Zergok,

Welcome to our community!

It's true though :) if you pass the quiz and our ID check, you're a proud free $50 starting capital owner!

Which room are you thinking to join then and what limit/game type do you play?

Ingrid
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Zergok,

You seem so excited!!! :D :D :D :D :D

I love Free stuffs too Shhhhhhh

Be sure Follow BRM(Bankroll Management) though! This way you decrease your loses whilst learning the game through our ever increasing Material! Then one day in a interview about how you became Pro, you will be able to say "I never deposited a Penny into Poker" Sweet, right? :D
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MattDenness

I love Free stuffs too Shhhhhhh
      :D
      [x] confirmed! (it's been said he will even take free canine feces) :D

but enough with the silliness! a warm welcome from me too Zergok! honestly, it's not only about the free 50, but also this wonderul community whom i hope you will soon get to know. :)

so how are you doing with the quiz? picked a room yet? where are you from?

cheers,
      wendy
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Zergok,

Welcome to our forum.

I can see that the starting capital is on it's way so it wont be much longer now and you can play some poker :)

Enjoy and good luck!

Darren