You want £50,000 - How do you get it?

• 9 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I just found out i could beat NL10, took a shot on 6 tables with a br of 180$ After 3 days my br was on 417$ After 5k hands on that limit. (1 session 115 hands on 1 table, came up to 1200bb)
      Then i got greedy and tried nl25 and came down to 317. After that i had a tilt kinda feeling, and after that i didnt play my A game on even nl10.
      So i spewed EVERYTHING on real madrid vs cska moskva in cl. Moskva scored when 24 seconds left.
      Then i won 0,6$ in a fr and decided i would play after even more strict brm than before. Im up to 6$ now via nl2. So now my goal is actually to reach 100k$.
      By that i need to have 2700$ then grind hard on nl10, until i think i can move up to nl25 jackpot tables, then my plan i to play jackpot tables on nl25 1 maybe 2 years, until i get the badbeat jackpot. Then move up to nl50 normal tables (NO JACKPOT).

And never cashout, before i reach 100k$ with my very strict brm.
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      I just found out i could beat NL10, took a shot on 6 tables with a br of 180$ After 3 days my br was on 417$ After 5k hands on that limit. (1 session 115 hands on 1 table, came up to 1200bb)
      Then i got greedy and tried nl25 and came down to 317. After that i had a tilt kinda feeling, and after that i didnt play my A game on even nl10.
      So i spewed EVERYTHING on real madrid vs cska moskva in cl. Moskva scored when 24 seconds left.
      Then i won 0,6$ in a fr and decided i would play after even more strict brm than before. Im up to 6$ now via nl2. So now my goal is actually to reach 100k$.
      By that i need to have 2700$ then grind hard on nl10, until i think i can move up to nl25 jackpot tables, then my plan i to play jackpot tables on nl25 1 maybe 2 years, until i get the badbeat jackpot. Then move up to nl50 normal tables (NO JACKPOT).

And never cashout, before i reach 100k$ with my very strict brm.
      Good Luck :f_biggrin:
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      50K ?

Educate myself in term of managing my own money. Whatever you do you most likely work hard for your money. This money should work for you harder!

I do not know exactly how many years it took me but I was in this kind of situation: £0 (I actually had some nice debts) and made def more than 50K
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Good Luck :f_biggrin:

Well thx ;D
      To be honest it isnt luck i need, it is a big icebag on my head, and my arms tied behind my back, after getting a little high with my friends, so i DONT spew 100% br on 1 football match that seems to be 90% safe.

And good luck to you to =)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I would use my chemistry degree and the help of a former student to mass-produce crystal meth and sell it.

• datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      lol
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      I would use my chemistry degree and the help of a former student to mass-produce crystal meth and sell it.

I'm good at fucking things up, could I be your Jesse?
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by MJPerry

I'm good at fucking things up, could I be your Jesse... bitch?
      FYP
    • jackinbeat
      jackinbeat
      Bronze