This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

You want £50,000 - How do you get it?

• 9 replies
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      I just found out i could beat NL10, took a shot on 6 tables with a br of 180$ After 3 days my br was on 417$ After 5k hands on that limit. (1 session 115 hands on 1 table, came up to 1200bb)
      Then i got greedy and tried nl25 and came down to 317. After that i had a tilt kinda feeling, and after that i didnt play my A game on even nl10.
      So i spewed EVERYTHING on real madrid vs cska moskva in cl. Moskva scored when 24 seconds left.
      Then i won 0,6$ in a fr and decided i would play after even more strict brm than before. Im up to 6$ now via nl2. So now my goal is actually to reach 100k$.
      By that i need to have 2700$ then grind hard on nl10, until i think i can move up to nl25 jackpot tables, then my plan i to play jackpot tables on nl25 1 maybe 2 years, until i get the badbeat jackpot. Then move up to nl50 normal tables (NO JACKPOT).

And never cashout, before i reach 100k$ with my very strict brm.
    • UXMALAGA
      UXMALAGA
      Bronze
      Originally posted by martinemem
      I just found out i could beat NL10, took a shot on 6 tables with a br of 180$ After 3 days my br was on 417$ After 5k hands on that limit. (1 session 115 hands on 1 table, came up to 1200bb)
      Then i got greedy and tried nl25 and came down to 317. After that i had a tilt kinda feeling, and after that i didnt play my A game on even nl10.
      So i spewed EVERYTHING on real madrid vs cska moskva in cl. Moskva scored when 24 seconds left.
      Then i won 0,6$ in a fr and decided i would play after even more strict brm than before. Im up to 6$ now via nl2. So now my goal is actually to reach 100k$.
      By that i need to have 2700$ then grind hard on nl10, until i think i can move up to nl25 jackpot tables, then my plan i to play jackpot tables on nl25 1 maybe 2 years, until i get the badbeat jackpot. Then move up to nl50 normal tables (NO JACKPOT).

And never cashout, before i reach 100k$ with my very strict brm.
      Good Luck :f_biggrin:
    • eudodo
      eudodo
      Bronze
      50K ?

Educate myself in term of managing my own money. Whatever you do you most likely work hard for your money. This money should work for you harder!

I do not know exactly how many years it took me but I was in this kind of situation: £0 (I actually had some nice debts) and made def more than 50K
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      Good Luck :f_biggrin:

Well thx ;D
      To be honest it isnt luck i need, it is a big icebag on my head, and my arms tied behind my back, after getting a little high with my friends, so i DONT spew 100% br on 1 football match that seems to be 90% safe.

And good luck to you to =)
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      I would use my chemistry degree and the help of a former student to mass-produce crystal meth and sell it.

• datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      lol
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MJPerry
      I would use my chemistry degree and the help of a former student to mass-produce crystal meth and sell it.

I'm good at fucking things up, could I be your Jesse?
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by MJPerry

I'm good at fucking things up, could I be your Jesse... bitch?
      FYP
    • jackinbeat
      jackinbeat
      Bronze