UTG: $24.82
      UTG+1: $11.65
      MP: $20.00
      Hero (MP+1): $21.00
      CO: $20.00
      BTN: $20.00

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.20

Pre Flop: ($0.30) Hero has 3:spade: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.20, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, fold, fold, SB calls $0.80, fold, UTG calls $0.70

Flop: ($2.90, 3 players) A:club: 7:spade: A:heart:
      SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($2.90, 3 players) 8:diamond:
      SB bets $2.90, fold, Hero calls $2.90

River: ($8.70, 2 players) 6:spade:
      SB bets $6.52, fold

SB- calib...

big mess in my hand after the coaching... do you remember this hand with ATo when you said let's x this flop?... So probably I wanted to do it in this hand.
      Maybe I made a mistake that I didn't cbet this flop hmmm I don't know. I'm sure that call on the turn and fold on the river was correct.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Yeah, this hand is totally different. We want to get value here not take pot control. :) So Bet the flop. But as played well, really ugly spot, especially him betting so big. Definitely I wouldn't be laying down the hand on the turn but river is also a fold for me.

But overall that's true that already on the turn it's questionable, what we doing, why we calling? What we beat? Practically not that much which pots there. Cause what river we want to see what we can Call? :) -> Might even fold but the quesiton if we can do it after our play on the flop. :D

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      yea... I say it again big mess in my head. Seriously I'm in bad shape. At the moment I even don't know my style. It's destroyed. I don't know when to limps, I don't know when to 3B. Coaching didn't helps me. You showed me my mistakes, leaks which caused huge mess.
      I had again bad session... I'm not talking about it that EV shows just -$10. I lost -$40. I don't have problem with bad beats. It's ok. I like it and no problem but I'm talking about that I played horrible. CC with KJo, Not 3b with AK, AQ. You know. I don't have this flow game. It's funny how 2 days can change my thinking.
      Probably I will take few days from poker and will analyze whole month, start from yesterdays session and finished on session when I was winning money to find out how I played and way of thinking...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yeah, well. Bad runs can affect the game very easily. You will start playing a lot worse, stop trusting your game, etc will come up. But we just have to be strong. :(