This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL30 AQs flops good.

• jachis
      jachis
      Bronze
      UTG+1 is a 49/11 who limp/raised me few orbits ago so I no longer assume his range only consists premiums.

$0.15/$0.30 No Limit Holdem
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($45.96)
      UTG+1 ($27.80)
      hero (CO) ($28.92)
      BTN ($27.88)
      SB ($6.30)
      BB ($34.58)

Pre-Flop: ($0.45, 6 players) hero is CO Q:heart: A:heart:
      1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.30, hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, SB calls $1.35, 1 fold, UTG+1 raises to $3.30, hero calls $1.80, SB goes all-in $6.30, UTG+1 calls $3, hero calls $3

Flop: 4:heart: 9:diamond: 9:heart: ($19.20, 3 players, 1 all-in)
      UTG+1 bets $2.10, hero ????

Im wondering whats the best play here, cause I can draw really cheap, but raise shouldnt be to bad either. Hes almost never far ahead and sometimes he can be far behind.

Also, how should I treat villains openraises when he has a limp/raising range which consists a lot of broadways? Should I 3bet a bunch, cause his likley weak?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jachis,

Preflop: Actually against the limp/raise I would tend just to give up. Cause it's very often going to be a trap like KK+ and especially from those station-like guys it will happen. You have a shorty also behind you who can easily ship it and UTG could be over-shipping and you just donate money there.

As played
      Postflop: Take the odds! If he is giving you the odds abuse it! You wont make any better hands to fold.

Best Regards.