$1.48
      MP2:
      $4.17
      MP3:
      $2.10
      CO:
      $2.85

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BU calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, BB folds, CO calls $0.16, BU folds.

Flop: ($0.48) 5, A, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.34, CO raises to $1.04, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.82.

villain 56/7 af 2.9 3bet0.0 cbet67 foldtocbet80 82hands

Villain had a big fold to cbet,he played mostly passively and because i was OOP i decided to fold TP to his raise,i think it was the correct move.I put him here on AT,A5,TT,55... can't really see him doing this here with a draw;

what do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      He is not really that passive, for his huge range of hands played he has an AF of 2.9 which is quite high. Indeed he folds alot to CB but is also important to know how many CB he faced so far, because judgeing by his AF he might be donk happy, which might make him able to raise your CB with a worse A or a draw (because for beeing ip he didn't have the chance to donk).
      I would probably rr him here and let him shove worse A or draws. Of course he might have sets or 2 pair in his range, but against his whole range u are still ahead.
      Against a true passive player you should fold here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Well, for the given hands sample we can't really say either he is aggressive or not. :) So therefore if you really had such a read that he was passive I don't really see why it should be wrong to Bet/Fold? Most likely even safer option. If we consider him also having a lot worse Ax hands there and draws then we could consider going broke, cause the only play here would be either to 3bet it and play for the stacks or as you did.

Best Regards.