This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK ,missed bet

• cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $11.24
      SB:
      $10.00
      BB:
      $12.73
      CO:
      $10.00

Preflop: Hero is BU with K, K.
      CO raises to $0.30, Hero raises to $1.00, 2 folds, CO calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.15) Q, Q, 2 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $1.40, CO calls $1.40.

Turn: ($4.95) 9 (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero bets $0.20, CO raises to $3.98, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $5.15.

villain 27/27 a.f. 1.0 3bet25.0 12hands

Ok so cbet size is ok i think?On the turn i missed bet,when i was writing the amount i put in 20c instead fo 2$... the rest is history,i think there is no way we call that raise...

If would you bet the turn?what sizing would you use?Anyway you`d call a shove on turn?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      I would probably bet arround 2/3pot and fold to a shove on the turn.

As played your missed bet, put you in a guessing game: he might have the Q or 99 and tryes to get value, or he interpreted your bet as a surender and tryes to take the pot down.

If you make a mistake is better not to try to repair it by any means and risk to be makeing a bigger one, so you should probably fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

I would Bet ~$3 there, even the $2 is practically inviting bluffs. But otherwise seems to be fine, rather fold it.

Best Regards.