This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Two HM2 problems - tags and hand notes

• wlcKeD
      wlcKeD
      Bronze
      Hello,

Is there any way to fix these two problems that I have:

1) THE WHOLE STORY: In the hand viewer, where I'm supposed to be able to mark my hands with a TAG for a later review, there are some default TAGS, like the first one called "For review", and also there's an option to create your own tags. Say I want to create a new TAG called "ICM" or smth, I go to hm2 and create that NEW tag. So now the next time I play, and want to mark a hand in the hand viewer whilst playing, at the bottom of default tags list I can see my NEW tag "ICM". I click it, and everything seems to be ok - I have a hand which I marked with my new TAG. BUT after my session, when I go to the reports section to analyze my hands, I click "show only marked hands", and in that drop-down list [by default it's "ANY"] I want to select and see just THAT hands which have my NEW TAG "ICM". Unfortunately, I can see and select just the default TAG "For review", and also all my hands, which I marked whilst playing with my new tag "ICM", now they all have the same default tag "For review" !!! And I've tried this a few times, and I always have this problem ... So to put the story short, I am not able to create and MARK my hands with MY OWN NEW TAGS - just with the default ones - all the new ones disappear just as I'm done playing and want to review them ....

2) THE WHOLE STORY: In the hand viewer, there is an option to create notes IN/ON THE HAND - when you UNclick "hide hand notes", a few fields come up, where I can write my notes on the particular hand, say "Type Preflop Hand Note Here..." or whatever. So I DO TYPE my note there, BUT how can I save it ??? When I go to another hand, and I come back - there are no notes there ! So, in short, How can I save my notes on the hand, cause when you just write them and leave like that, they are not saved and disappear ! ://
  • 13 replies