Bronze
      Hero (UTG): $15.26 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 4.0, Hands: 26958
      MP: $3.85 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 1.5, Hands: 55
      CO: $10.00 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 14, 3B: 3, AF: 2.0, Hands: 390
      BTN: $25.17 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 7.0, Hands: 56
      SB: $7.78 - VPIP: 77, PFR: 32, 3B: 21, AF: 2.1, Hands: 65
      BB: $6.86 - VPIP: 67, PFR: 8, 3B: 14, AF: 0.3, Hands: 24

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is UTG with Q :heart: J :heart:
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP calls $0.30, 2 folds, SB raises to $0.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.20, MP calls $0.20

Flop: ($1.60) 4 :spade: 9 :diamond: T :heart: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10

Turn: ($1.90) Q :club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $1.16, MP folds, SB calls $1.06

River: ($4.22) 9 :club: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

As you can see the players in from of me were more tight and the players in the blinds extremelx loose. I think it is a good spot to raise with such a hand from MP1. What do you think about the hand overall?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Well, overall the play is fine but on the turn you should really ask what you going to do with your hand. Like of course raising is fine and treating the min-bet as Check. But what's your plan afterwards someone 3bets?

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Well, overall the play is fine but on the turn you should really ask what you going to do with your hand. Like of course raising is fine and treating the min-bet as Check. But what's your plan afterwards someone 3bets?

Best Regards.
      Depends who is gonna 3bet me but if the fish would then I would get it in since I saw him already shoving with 2nd pair 3bet pot so I wasnt afraid
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Depends who is gonna 3bet me but if the fish would then I would get it in since I saw him already shoving with 2nd pair 3bet pot so I wasnt afraid

And you sure this equals to the same situation and play-style? For example I wouldn't.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Well of course it is not that similar but the are similar things is that he doesnt fold any made hand or draw regardless how strong the hand actually is so my equity there with TP+OESD has to good equity against his 3bet/broke range and that s the problem. I mean it doesn t make sense to raise his smallish bet and then to give up since we turned our hand into a bluff.Especially him betting so weak 2 times. I know that I doen t have that much reads on him and the sample size is small but I think against his stack should be fine and if his capable of going broke with 2nd pair in a 3bet pot where a lotof overpairs are possible I doubt I would get away. Maybe also my mind is playing with me a bit since I saw that hand. What do you think?Would you go for raise/fold?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Well of course it is not that similar but the are similar things is that he doesnt fold any made hand or draw regardless how strong the hand actually is so my equity there with TP+OESD has to good equity against his 3bet/broke range and that s the problem. I mean it doesn t make sense to raise his smallish bet and then to give up since we turned our hand into a bluff.Especially him betting so weak 2 times. I know that I doen t have that much reads on him and the sample size is small but I think against his stack should be fine and if his capable of going broke with 2nd pair in a 3bet pot where a lotof overpairs are possible I doubt I would get away. Maybe also my mind is playing with me a bit since I saw that hand. What do you think?Would you go for raise/fold?
      Yes, I plan to go for Raise/Fold there cause usually such plays are traps. :) Unless we of course talking about min-raise. I am talking about normal raise.