Hand 1
      Hero (BB): $10.70 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 4.0, Hands: 26958
      UTG: $9.90 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 7, 3B: 0, AF: 7.0, Hands: 56
      CO: $11.63 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 10, 3B: 5, AF: 3.1, Hands: 1924
      BTN: $10.42 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 4.0, Hands: 53
      SB: $10.77 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 11, 3B: 4, AF: 5.5, Hands: 182

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BB with A :club: T :club:
      1 fold, CO raises to $0.40, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.85) J :club: K :heart: J :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, CO folds
      FCbetToRaise 75%

Hand 2
      Hero (BTN): $10.25 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 12, 3B: 4, AF: 4.0, Hands: 26958
      SB: $9.90 - VPIP: 6, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0.0, Hands: 17
      BB: $11.61 - VPIP: 17, PFR: 9, 3B: 4, AF: 1.9, Hands: 690
      UTG: $11.82 - VPIP: 45, PFR: 17, 3B: 6, AF: 3.5, Hands: 118
      UTG+1: $16.24 - VPIP: 24, PFR: 3, 3B: 0, AF: 0.2, Hands: 37
      UTG+2: $10.00 - VPIP: 13, PFR: 10, 3B: 5, AF: 3.1, Hands: 1924
      MP1: $9.58 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 4.0, Hands: 53
      MP2: $17.31 - VPIP: 10, PFR: 6, 3B: 3, AF: 1.5, Hands: 893
      CO: $10.00 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 11, 3B: 4, AF: 5.5, Hands: 182

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with Q :heart: A :heart:
      2 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0.40, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.95) K :spade: 8 :club: 8 :heart: (2 players)
      UTG+2 bets $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.15) 3 :diamond: (2 players)
      UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $1.55, UTG+2 folds

On the first hand I dont like that much my X/R.But he fold so often that it is profitable and he Cbets quite often.

Second hand I thought since he Cbets so often and and half of just half of them Cbets the turn I thought about it . Also since he is kinda nitty I m not sure if he would have countinued with lets say 99-TT which brought me to the thoughts that he has a range from(AK,JJ+) if he countinues.

So what do you think overall? Since this is the opponent that I have the most history with I decided to take a look how to exploit them.

P.S. I know that you dont like it to see 2 hands in one thread but hopefully you will understand since this is I think the last thread. TY very much :D
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Overall seems to be fine, especially if you are playing then at some point you have to take stabs against opponents. And this kind of line is going to be one of the best. On 2nd hand we could discuss about playing it a bit differently but your line is also fine, just the cruel point there is that his 2nd barrel is still pretty high 50%.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Overall seems to be fine, especially if you are playing then at some point you have to take stabs against opponents. And this kind of line is going to be one of the best. On 2nd hand we could discuss about playing it a bit differently but your line is also fine, just the cruel point there is that his 2nd barrel is still pretty high 50%.

Best Regards.
      So what would you consider to do in the second hand?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, it could be played this way. But questions to you:
      a) Do you think he is ever folding any PPs weaker Kx to Bet on the turn?
      b) Do you think our raise might work on the flop? -> Could we really represent anything with such a play?
      c) Do you plan to bet the river?
      d) Check behind turn while your A high beats most of his range -> if he does continue with PPs.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Well, it could be played this way. But questions to you:
      a) Do you think he is ever folding any PPs weaker Kx to Bet on the turn?
      b) Do you think our raise might work on the flop? -> Could we really represent anything with such a play?
      c) Do you plan to bet the river?
      d) Check behind turn while your A high beats most of his range -> if he does continue with PPs.
      a)Yeah I do actually but only from TT-22(exclude 88) when I bet the turn since my image is saying that(also I m on the BU so my range could consist of a lot of 8x hands).Also what I thought for him is gonna be hard to bet the turn with the above metioned PP since he can t them really bet for value neither for a free showdown-
      b) Raising the flop is here extremely bad in my opinion. What do I represent. Maybe so AK,AA,KK(hardly other Kx hands) and some 8x since I m on the button. Of course it is doable maybe to balance but I don t think that s neccessary. Also if he thinks a bit more he could ask himself why would ever someone with the above metioned hands raise this flop since he would hardly ever get paid(what worse hands then Kx and 8x hands continue?).
      c)If he would have played X/C the turn I would have fired the river since in his calling range on turn are maybe some PP that he couldn t lay down(and that is the biggest problem here) like QQ, JJ and maybe TT which he maybe didn t wanna bet the turn.
      d)I dont think that I m that ahead against his range with a A high. Maybe against some A9,AT,AJ, maybe QJ but that is all since his OR range first to act is queit nitty.Also it keeps the pot small so if I fire the river on a blank he could X/C maybe with QQ,JJ,TT because I turn maybe a PP into a bluff or I have weak Kx hand like lets say K9. I think since he doesn t have that much problems going to showdown could be very likely that he could bluff catch
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, that's why I don't like that much the Bet turn & river line. :P Cause a reg could easily even start Check/Calling his made hands there this way, including all PPs and of course Kx. :) While we mostly beat a lot of other Ax hands and those which fold you can also just Check behind, don't you think so? :) But that's true if you Bet the turn then you have to also Bet the river.