gambling problems

• shazzer12345
      shazzer12345
      Bronze
      hi can anyone help ive been telling [edited by HollyMichelle] poker i got gambling problems n they keep reopening my poker account surely its against the law if ive told em numerous times i got gambling probs.
      who do i complain to i dont wanna waste no more money
  • 2 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi shazzer12345,

We don't affiliate with the above mentioned room (that is why I have edited the name out) but surely they have an online support team that should be contactable and comply with your request?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shazzer12345
      hi can anyone help ive been telling [edited by HollyMichelle] poker i got gambling problems n they keep reopening my poker account surely its against the law if ive told em numerous times i got gambling probs.
      who do i complain to i dont wanna waste no more money
      Hi shazzer12345,

Really sorry to read about your case. This should never happen and every legit poker room should respect your decision, especially if the issue is gambling addiction.

I've searched around a little bit and you could contact (for UK players as yourself) this Gambling Commission.

Gamblock.com can also help you to refrain from using any gambling site in the future.

I hope this helps, please let us know how you get on.
      Ingrid