new acc?

• 1 reply
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mustachio
      hi I am interested if there is a chance to close my existing untracked bwin account and open a new through you, of course I will not use first deposit bonus.
      Hello, Mustachio.

I'm afraid to say that Re-Tracking any accounts is NOT allowed, nor is creating any new accounts in order to achieve a Tracked account.
      This goes against the Terms & Conditions of the poker room, which can lead to your account being locked and the possibility of all funds being confiscated. This is because breaking this clause of the T&C can be considered as fraud.
      The best thing we can do is to suggest you to contact the Customer Service of the poker room, and see if they are able to re-track your account, but this is extremely rare and almost no poker room ever agrees to do so.

If you do wish to play tracked, the best offers we can give you, as you already have a Bwin account, is to either post in this thread, Choosing the right Poker Room for you! , or possibly if you know you are only interested in the Ongame network, create tracked accounts through us on either EuroPoker or Betfair who are also partner rooms of ours belonging to the Ongame network.

Regards,
      Richard